Page 3 of 17
Quote by Hydra150
Cool - how long till you we can embed YT vids on forum posts?

This
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Are the new emoticons going to be added to the forum as well? I particularly like the -_- emoticon. I often use -_- in my posts anyway despite there not being an emoticon, so that would be cool to actually have one to use now.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Is there a :/ emoticon in the columns? I noticed that there is a -_- emoticon, so that's why I asked about that specifically. There are definitely a lot that we could use, like a >_> <_< or an X_X emoticon.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Are the new emoticons going to be added to the forum as well? I particularly like the -_- emoticon. I often use -_- in my posts anyway despite there not being an emoticon, so that would be cool to actually have one to use now.

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Sep 27, 2012,
Quote by Hydra150
Cool - how long till you we can embed YT vids on forum posts?

check this
Ximich is my new favourite person ever.
oh **** yeah

i am now going to bump the youtube acoustic covers thread even more
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Can we turn the embedded videos off, because now my pages take twice as long to load on an already balls connection.
Yeah, I can definitely see this being a huge annoyance, at least for the time being. Since it's like new and stuff, people are going to go crazy with imbedding semirelevant videos all the time, just because they can. After a bit, the novelty will wane, and then it won't be a problem. At the very least, a bit of careful moderating to make sure that people don't spam videos too much would be a good idea.

Also, I don't like how they replaced the "My Blogs" link with a "My Favorites" link in that little tab at the top of the page. I like having easy access to my blogs like that, and never use my favorites. Is there any way to make this customizable? There is also a "My UG+" link there, which is a feature that I never plan on using, so I don't see why I need that either.
No thanks to you guys, now I have a public boner

seriously this has potential, minus the bandwidth issues
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Spaztikko
Can we turn the embedded videos off, because now my pages take twice as long to load on an already balls connection.

this please.

not because of any connection problems, just because it's annoying as feck.

Can we get some assurance that picture signatures are NOT in the pipeline?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
this please.

not because of any connection problems, just because it's annoying as feck.

Can we get some assurance that picture signatures are NOT in the pipeline?

EVERYTHING IN THIS POST CANNOT BE STATED ENOUGH
Quote by Telecaster7
Youtube embedding needs to be removed from sigs, please.

Yep. Love embedded videos, but in sigs it's just terrible. Also a limit of 1 or 2 per post would be nice because I did a link dump of like 10 videos without knowing they would embed and it was a nightmare.
Like others have said, the embedded videos should not be allowed in sigs. I like the idea but my computer is stuttering pretty bad on here now (which is pretty bad considering it's new) An option to turn them off would be nice.
Yea, no videos in sigs.

My computer has been fine though and just using a shitty connection at school
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Cool. I never click on youtube links if the poster doesn't give any description or clue as to what it is so... good for me?

Also, keep it out of sigs.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Let's hope this new embed video thing doesn't get out of hand now.

Oh, it will. This is the pit remember?

Quote by ChucklesMginty
What if there an option to just an option switch it off, instead of getting rid of it completely?

This is a good idea.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I don't care if Youtube links are posted, but can there be the option to turn it off?

I don't have sigs or images turned on. I like my shit clean.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I don't care if Youtube links are posted, but can there be the option to turn it off?

I don't have sigs or images turned on. I like my shit clean.

If you don't have sigs turned on then why bother having one?
Youtube links option to turn it off will be added at next week ASAP. Thanks for feedback.
Last edited by Ximich at Sep 28, 2012,
Quote by Thrill-house
If you don't have sigs turned on then why bother having one?
Because other people have sigs turned on.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Ximich
Thanks for feedback.

Thanks for your continuing efforts to improve this site. It's very much appreciated.
Quote by element4433
Because other people have sigs turned on.

I see.
Quote by Ximich
Youtube links option to turn it off will be added at next week ASAP. Thanks for feedback.

Cool, thanks for listening.
I like the lessons page being on the front page because it gives me interest to learn new things. But I also missed the interviews too. Any way to give it a little sidebar or something?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Ximich
Awesome. You rule.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Ximich

Thank you.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Are new users not allowed to post links now? Because if so, I approve.

I approve too. Now the adbots will start making out of context posts in random threads in order to reach the minimum amount of posts before they can post links. It will be hilarious.

> Now the adbots will start making out
Quote by Ximich

Ready:

I recommend enable this option for users with slow internet.