Greetings: I am just trying the Tab Pro trial and I can't find any kind of manual for it. Specifically is there a way to continuously loop one section of a song? And two, is there any way to search for tabs aside from artist/song? I am hoping to find some very basic chord progression type things that I can try to play along with.

So... basically looking for 1)a user manual for Tab Pro, 2) way to search aside from just artist/song, i.e. a tutorial/educational 'section', and 3) how to loop small a small section of a song (among other questions that would hopefully be answered in some kind of manual)
I Have paid for Tab Pro and now i cannot seem to log into it on my computer but only on my phone. can someone please help?
iamahuman1138 I can't find your Tab Pro purchase on my side. Please contact me at support@ultimate-guitar.com with your receipt and I will gladly help resolve the issue.
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.