jo2012
126 IQ
Any Fans? They are my favorite band and they don't have a single song that I dont like. My Fav song would have to be "The Original". What's yours?
Jayberrisford
19 IQ
Yes! Just recently discovered the band and i have to say they are awesome my favourite would be either "Thrive" or "Dark Horses"
jo2012
126 IQ
Awesome! Their latest album might be the best. It's up there with Hello Hurricane and Nothing is Sound
sovaso
Sova Sova Sova!
1,798 IQ
Switchfoot is awesome! I have a group for Switchfoot fans! maybe y'all can join. My favs are Your Love is a Song, Rise Above It, and Stars !
sovaso
Sova Sova Sova!
1,798 IQ
go to my profile page, look under groups,and join Switchfoot fans, you can also join Switchfoot Fans!
silingna
Banned
10 IQ
Quote by sovaso
Switchfoot is awesome! I have a group for Switchfoot fans! maybe y'all can join. My favs are Your Love is a Song, Rise Above It, and Stars !

mollySFdino
33 IQ
Switchfoot is my favorite. Ever. I'm one of "those" fans (fams). I love Golden and We Are One Tonight. Pretty much all of Nothing Is Sound. And Hello Hurricane. :P
switchfooter
478 IQ
Switchfoot is my favorite as well. My favorite songs by them are where I belong and Hello Hurricane.
sovaso
Sova Sova Sova!
1,798 IQ
Bros on UG! Switchfoot is still amazing