Doolittle
:liplick:
616 IQ
Can't decide whether the Handsome Woman looks like the sexiest punk depot it is upside down or right side up.

The Charm
King Platypus
50 IQ
Noooo, we aren't ghosts! Even ghosts have a home to haunt.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
ricta2
30 IQ
^ I think their work on that split is my favorite material by them.
Saint78
julian wells
60 IQ
Quote by neidnarb11890
The world is an oyster locked in its shell you like the taste of it can't take the smell & I am no longer afraid to die

you're a stone fox
Doolittle
:liplick:
616 IQ
Quote by ricta2
^ I think their work on that split is my favorite material by them.

Although I'm only a super casual listener of their stuff, at most, I agree with you. It's the most cohesive.

Last edited by Doolittle at Aug 29, 2012,
InstantAXonHero
40 IQ
Not really into their new release. Felt too much like the direction 'Prawn' were heading in, and I'm just not into it. The latter commented their new material is more like what they really want to do, so that's fine for them and everything, I just can't get behind it.

Back to TWIABP though, I doubt they'd be able to top their split with 'Deer Leap', all of their songs off it are incredible.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
blake1221
‭‭
164 IQ
Holy ****. Their live show is amazing. Totally won over. I'm still not huge on their recordings, but it's something else to see. I was very impressed.
blake1221
‭‭
164 IQ
They had a cellist which was pretty rad. They all seemed to be doing something but I mainly listened from outside. It was disgustingly hot in the venue.
Gerard_xD
-
50 IQ
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Do half of their 40 strong line up actually play any instruments?

i am p. sure they have: 1x singer, 1x cellist, 1xsynth player/singer, 1x bassist, 1xdrummer, 2xguitar player/singer, 1xguitar/trumpet player, and they all do stuff!

(btw, re: the talk about them touring the uk in the off topic thread, i have heard that they are still touring, just not on the Dads tour. probs a good chance that it'll be next year.)

daytripper75
Hold mah diiiick!
326 IQ
Lrn 2 internets u guise:

Thomas Maxwell Diaz - vocals, guitar, synthesizer
David Francisco Bello - vocals
Derrick Nathaniel Shanholtzer-Dvorak - guitar, vocals
Joshua Daniel Cyr - bass guitar, synthesizer
Katie Lynne Shanholtzer-Dvorak - synthesizer, vocals
Steven Karl Buttery - percussion
Christopher Joseph Teti - guitar
Julia Fields Peters - Cello
Patrick William Malone - Trumpet
Shitty Greg - guitar, vocals, piano, synthesizer
neidnarb11890
coming colors everywhere
127 IQ
live line-up = 3 gtrs, 1 singer, 1 bassist, 1 synthesizerist, 1 drummer, 1 cellist.
Tom is no longer in the band, David took over lead vox & Katie took over synthesizer duties. trumpet guy is not a full band member afaik.
Samdroid
#Cenation
20 IQ
Seeing them tomorrow with Dads and Pity Sex, I can't remember the last time I was this stoked for a show. I've heard only great things about their live sound.