danyal92
100 IQ
i just bought a boss me 25. when in edit mode i cant get me pedal/fx light to turn on i.e i cant edit it. i pressed the pedal but nothing happened. can anyone help me please?
guitar/bass95
Banned
390 IQ
Are you talking about the expression pedal? You just need to press it really hard. Really hard. Just heavily stomp on the tip of the pedal and it should work.
danyal92
100 IQ
yes the expression pedal. ill try standing up on it :P i hope it doesnt get damaged?
guitar/bass95
Banned
390 IQ
Quote by danyal92
yes the expression pedal. ill try standing up on it :P i hope it doesnt get damaged?

Nah, I've kicked my ME25 around a lot and stomped the expression pedal with some serious force before I sold it, but i never damaged it. It's a boss, so it's practically a tank.
RealGuitarHero
Just Call Me Zacch.
210 IQ
Boss should have the instructions to the pedal on their website.
Or a simple google search may yield the results you are looking for.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
danyal92
100 IQ
has anyone of you loaded a patch into the me 25 through the librarian? i was able to load the top 100 patches on the boss website however some guitar patches online are in MIDI format while the librarian uses .m2l. help anyone?