Carl_Berg
Tab Contributor
884 IQ
Amazing sound! How did you record the drums and mix them in such a flawless way?

Also, insane guitar playing!!
crushingmetal
542 IQ
Quote by Carl_Berg
Amazing sound! How did you record the drums and mix them in such a flawless way?

Also, insane guitar playing!!

Thanks dude I really appreciate that! The drums are actually samples, but I'm glad they sound real haha, it was just some messing round with volumes and EQ to get them to sound like that.
Last edited by crushingmetal at Oct 28, 2012,
awesomo41894
Tab Contributor
3,176 IQ
I REALLY liked the guitar playing, and the riffs in the song! However, I didnt like the vocal track at all, not that it was bad, but imo it doesnt fit the style of the song. The riffs, and the playing in general is kickass, with a different approach vocally, this would be an amazing song!
Jim #4
508 IQ
first great name for the song

really nice riffing. but i basically can only say the same as awesomo...vocal track didnt fit for my taste.

try let him sing higher or ad some shouting.

musically its awesome!!!
boratian
UG Member
901 IQ
Damn man, this is a few polishings away from sounding professional! I'd say just work on smoothing out the guitars a bit. The vocals need to be lowered a bit in the mix, not much, but they're a hair too loud. Also, I'm not sure what to make of the vocal style/approach?

That second half transition...it reminds me of something Mike Patton would do with Dillinger Escape Plan if they were influence more by Meshuggah, in a good way lol.

I wish you elaborated on the 4:25 riff, it's REALLY driving and sounds kickass!
Music must be honest to be timeless.