crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Looking for any Black Metal, Doom Metal with a progressive feel/influences. I'd also accept any technical death metal.

No deathcore/metalcore please. Not what I'm looking for at all. If I wanted more breakdowns, I'd go to a mental ward.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Obscura.

Oh, and the obvious, legendary Opeth.
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
468 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Looking for any Black Metal, Doom Metal with a progressive feel/influences. I'd also accept any technical death metal.

No deathcore/metalcore please. Not what I'm looking for at all. If I wanted more breakdowns, I'd go to a mental ward.

Recommendation thread at the top is where this should be.

But like Wildchild said, Necromass.

Now Technical Death Metal. >.>

Decrepit Birth, Anata, Beyond Creation, and, although you said you didn't want Deathcore or breakdowns, Ascariasis. They're EP is amazing and definitely worth a listen.
vIsIbleNoIsE
The Asian-Viking Paradox
1,543 IQ
i assume you already know Ihsahn/Emperor, Enslaved, etc...

Akercocke - proggy rock/death/black
Carach Angren - symphonic black
Iskald - really good black metal
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Scourge441
Eyes With Pride
5,346 IQ
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Recommendation thread at the top is where this should be.

Holy crap, this.

What the hell is with the string of people who can't figure out to put these posts in the rec thread? There's been several threads like this popping up per week recently.
SkilledInvestor
Raccoon Enthusiast
10 IQ
Already mentioned: Anata, Obscura, Decrepit Birth

Deathspell Omega - crazy atmospheric, technical, incredible black metal from france. Definitely some of the coolest black metal I've heard. They have a fairly large discography, earlier stuff is more traditional, newer stuff gets more experimental and incredible.

Spawn of Possession - incredible technical death metal

Some others: Gorguts, Gorod, Ulcerate, Australis
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
Quote by Scourge441
Holy crap, this.

What the hell is with the string of people who can't figure out to put these posts in the rec thread? There's been several threads like this popping up per week recently.

Probably because members keep posting recs in them instead of just directing them to the thread
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!