Maidenheadsteve
I do the guitar good
2,176 IQ
I need it for AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Rage Against the Machine, and Megadeth.

For all intentional puropses, it'll go in the bridge of an alder strat with a maple neck, rosewood fingerboard a floyd rose.

Any general tonal differences between the two (other than the hot rails having more output)?
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof. Loop 1 into ISP decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
jj1565
Officially Knighted
1,715 IQ
Quote by Maidenheadsteve
I need it for AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Rage Against the Machine, and Megadeth.

For all intentional puropses, it'll go in the bridge of an alder strat with a maple neck, rosewood fingerboard a floyd rose.

Any general tonal differences between the two (other than the hot rails having more output)?

is there room under the guard for a full sized humbucker?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Maidenheadsteve
I do the guitar good
2,176 IQ
I don't have the guitar yet (should have mentioned that; was just being hypothetical). This was just in case I happened to end up with a strat with 3 single coil slots. I've got an OCD sort of tendecy to lay out any possible gear situation I might have.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof. Loop 1 into ISP decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
Quote by jj1565
is there room under the guard for a full sized humbucker?

+1

i'd wait until you get the guitar. I haven't tried the jb jr but i haven't really liked many of the single coil-sized humbuckers i've tried.
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
1,177 IQ
I have a JB Jr in the bridge of a Tele. It was made for a Strat, but I had it modified to fit on a Tele base-plate. It is a high output pickup for sure, but a little on the bright side.

I have no problems getting anything from Zepplin to Modern punk/harcore and Prog metal.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate