Has anyone played this amp? Thoughts?
Copy of a Matchless DC30, it kind of looks like it'd also be competing with an AC30. I've never played one but I can go out of my way to play one. Anyone tried it? I've heard bad things about Bugera but haven't really looked into them much.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Sep 8, 2012,
Not if you want your house to burn down.

Fill this out, we'll be able to help you even more. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I was actually just asking for opinions but haha..

budget - $1k max
genres - jazz funk blues and crunchy rock (classic) , hendrix , buddy guy, j mayer
New or Used, dont care.. preferably used since it's cheaper
city - melbourne australia
gigging - yep, but also home use (master volume)

I only use strats and teles
Last edited by Alphaform at Sep 8, 2012,
You could try an AC30..
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Out of curiousity how reliable is the tube rectifier in the CC2? I have a C2. ^
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.

Not sure what you mean by reliable. Do you mean the tube itself or just the design of the amp? I haven't heard of any issues. I didn't even know it had a rectifier tube.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Why would you be looking at Bugera with a 1K budget. I'm not hating, just incredibly curious.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
You know, technically, every landmass is a big island....unless it's a small island
Well even without the canal, every spot eventually runs into water. The bottom of Chile and when Canada breaks up.
You're asking for opinions on a Bugera, then question the reliability of an AC30? Does not compute

I'd start with that list that Adam posted. I'd take any one of those amps before I bought a Bugera.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
im really not sure OP actually wants to buy one.. just looking for opinions on what they sound like and whether anyone's played them
mojostompboxes.com
Fair enough. Wait... That means there's a thread in GG&A that isn't a "what amp" or "what strings" thread? Someone just wants info? Also does not compute
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by greeny23
im really not sure OP actually wants to buy one.. just looking for opinions on what they sound like and whether anyone's played them

I thought I made it clear in my first post hahaha, but I appreciate everyones help anyway.