Page 1 of 37
KISSmyass666
Banned
351 IQ
What do you think Mitt Romney?
Just wondering what people think about him.
I don't really like him or hate him.

Discuss.
ironman1478
1,910 IQ
he has no personality. i swear he is a robot and so are his sons. they were really freaky on 60 minutes.
toBetheVeryBest
like no one ever was!
187 IQ
Watching him speak at the Republican Convention was just awkward. He was trying way to hard to appeal to woman, and Christians/Catholics. Haven't been following politics to closely lately. I would like to hear some actual numbers.
Last edited by toBetheVeryBest at Sep 8, 2012,
Gorelord666
Lone Buffalo
80 IQ
He's bad; but it could be worse.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
tayroar
Dragonslayer
1,212 IQ
Quote by Thrill-house
He's a liar, and an idiot.

Great discourse. You're clearly an intelligent bit of this democracy.

Really, though he's just selling himself too much to the lowest common denominator which is really his job. I'm a democrat and Obama always had my vote, but its sad what the tea party has done to the republican party. I think ten years ago Romney wouldn't have shied away so much from his own work as governor of Massachusetts. Really, as governor, he was one of the more progressive Republicans we've had, but how he's run is crazy. He's completely detached from what he's once done.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Dirge Humani
Tyler
282 IQ
Mittens is a cute name.
Quote by Hydra150
I tried to open the kitchen door and accidentally turned the light off instead

now googling "how to pasta"
Thrill-house
150 IQ
Quote by tayroar
Great discourse. You're clearly an intelligent bit of this democracy.

Really, though he's just selling himself too much to the lowest common denominator which is really his job. I'm a democrat and Obama always had my vote, but its sad what the tea party has done to the republican party. I think ten years ago Romney wouldn't have shied away so much from his own work as governor of Massachusetts. Really, as governor, he was one of the more progressive Republicans we've had, but how he's run is crazy. He's completely detached from what he's once done.

I could make a better argument if I wanted to. No need to insult.
Amuro Jay
JOHNNY STOCK
8,211 IQ
You'd think that as the head of a large business or whatever that he'd understand that you can't cut income and increase spending without going ass-up. But then, the republican party is known for not knowing how to add. Even if he does know that that's not the way to get things done, that's what his party wants to do.
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
I actually read the "political positions of Mitt Romney" wiki page the other day, and I gotta say, I actually agree with him on most stuff, but most quotes from him were like "now I don't know anything about this but __." There were also the things I didn't agree with, so **** those opinions.

I also agree with him being a robot.
tayroar
Dragonslayer
1,212 IQ
Quote by Thrill-house
I could make a better argument if I wanted to. No need to insult.

Then do it. If you're going to put your opinion out there for people to criticize you may as well do it all the way instead of putting it partway and then pulling back with the excuse "you could say more if you wanted to". You're doing exactly what the teaparty is accused of doing by criticizing without any weight to your argument.
tayroar
Dragonslayer
1,212 IQ
Quote by BurningStarlV
Romney has my vote.

I mean, he's a douchebag, but he's not Obama.

What do you dislike about Obama?
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
He picked the guitarist from Origin as his running mate, that's decent I guess.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Thrill-house
150 IQ
Quote by tayroar
Then do it. If you're going to put your opinion out there for people to criticize you may as well do it all the way instead of putting it partway and then pulling back with the excuse "you could say more if you wanted to". You're doing exactly what the teaparty is accused of doing by criticizing without any weight to your argument.

You're taking this awfully seriously man.
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
408 IQ
I see him and the Republican party nomination as a sort of shotgun wedding that nobody really wanted in the first place.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Gorelord666
Lone Buffalo
80 IQ

What the fuck.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
purplexing
Rock n' Roll idealist
610 IQ
For a candidate who stands for nothing and has absolutely no plans and doesn't answer questions about his past or future, he's a pretty good candidate...
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar
1,428 IQ
Could be better, could be worse. I gotta say though, he is one dull mofo
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
tayroar
Dragonslayer
1,212 IQ
Quote by purplexing
For a candidate who stands for nothing and has absolutely no plans and doesn't answer questions about his past or future, he's a pretty good candidate...

What?
kaosxrocker
UG's NGD winner
1,169 IQ
My main issue with him is that he doesn't seem to have any of his own opinions. He thinks what he's told. Which is why the Republican party loves him. Every stance he has now is almost the exact opposite of what he had as the Governor of Massachusetts, and is almost perfectly in line with the Republican/Tea Party agenda. Obama's not perfect, but at least he's consistent, and actually seems to give two shits about the American public.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything
1,812 IQ
Mitt Romney? I'm from the UK, and from over here he seems like a bit of a tit.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
tayroar
Dragonslayer
1,212 IQ
Quote by kaosxrocker
My main issue with him is that he doesn't seem to have any of his own opinions. He thinks what he's told. Which is why the Republican party loves him. Every stance he has now is almost the exact opposite of what he had as the Governor of Massachusetts, and is almost perfectly in line with the Republican/Tea Party agenda. Obama's not perfect, but at least he's consistent, and actually seems to give two shits about the American public.

Lol I agree with you, but consistency not always a good thing. I mean Sarah Palin is consistent. It's such a shame, McCain and Romney have done basically the same damn thing. I have this theory though that this is due to the internet. Like I think the crazies are much louder on the internet than anyone else and I feel like the whole Tea Party thing is a major symptom of that. The problem is, I think the republicans have been hearing the loudest voices and been listening and it's not necessarily the majority or the rational reasoning.
ecvMatt
clamper
36 IQ
He's a liberal.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.