Page 3 of 37
Quote by element4433
Fags aren't even real people.

Dude,there is a gay thread on this site.
Fairies aren't even real people.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Axelfox
Well, Aren't civil rights like the right to marry important as well?

I think both are important, but I also think the economy should be what the focus is on at the moment.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Honestly, I feel like Romney is one of the most evil people of this era. There's just something incredibly unsettling about him.
Quote by WCPhils
I think both are important, but I also think the economy should be what the focus is on at the moment.

In most states you can be fired for being gay. Civil rights and the economy are one and the same niqqa.
Quote by due 07
In most states you can be fired for being gay. Civil rights and the economy are one and the same niqqa.

Wat.
But the answer is the same from either: Not Romney.
Quote by TheChaz
Honestly, I feel like Romney is one of the most evil people of this era. There's just something incredibly unsettling about him.

it's because he's mormon

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Axelfox

There is also a Gundam thread on this site. Are you saying that Gundams are real? Because I would be so happy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
There is also a Gundam thread on this site. Are you saying that Gundams are real? Because I would be so happy.

Honestly I think Romney sucks as a person and he's the perfect definition of a politician...

but I really have no care for Obama and letting him run the show another 4 years. Regardless of what he says he's capable of. The propaganda and bs he spews threw the media is complete shenanigans. If anyone needs to be called out on lieing and bullshitting the facts its that guy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by TunerAddict
They call it Pennsyltuckey for a reason.

I don't like to think of anything outside of a 50 mile radius of Philly.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 9, 2012,
Quote by Xiaoxi

*Face*
Quote by Xiaoxi
it's because he's mormon

True. But he's like corpse****er creepy. There's also this:
Quote by TheChaz
*illusive romney*

Can't be unseen. My head just exploded.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Ok sorry for not knowing what exactly an ambiguous "wat" is in reference to.
I'm voting for Ramseus Mittonney because he is an = op or tune it each employ are. If I was a polygamist i wuld vote 4 hime.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I think I would probably be ok with him if everything there wasn't so ****ing centered around the out-dated concept of religion.

Like that Santorum guy, **** he was a nutcase.
Who? Mitt?

Quote by TheChaz
Honestly, I feel like Romney is one of the most evil people of this era.

lol
An expired try-hard.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
A spineless, charismaless flip-flopper (even by politicians standards), who has abandoned a lot of the good things he did and supported in the past to pander to an increasingly fanatical republican party. Not a fan.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Leave Romney alone!

His politics will lead the US to new economic heights and purify the nation. Just you watch!
Quote by vicarious46
Honestly I think Romney sucks as a person and he's the perfect definition of a politician...

but I really have no care for Obama and letting him run the show another 4 years. Regardless of what he says he's capable of. The propaganda and bs he spews threw the media is complete shenanigans. If anyone needs to be called out on lieing and bullshitting the facts its that guy

No. I'm sick and ****ing tired of this, "Romney is a bad person, but I just don't like Obama," mentality. Here's the simple truth. Romney is an atrocious ****ing human being, and so is Ryan and all these extreme right ****tards. They are dangerous. They want to strip your civil liberties, gay marriage and abortion are the big ones but the party has never been afraid of censorship and invasion of privacy, and they do not give a flying **** about you if you aren't a millionaire.
What does Obama lie about? Tell me that.
I can tell you what Romney lies about. He lies about his own policies, he lies on his tax forms, and he lies about how to make this country turn a profit. The simple fact is that there is no way to make the huge income cuts he wants and still increase revenue. The simple fact is, that when we try Regan economics, the economy gets sent to the toilet, every ****ing time, and when we try Roosevelt economics, when we try helping the middle class, shit gets done. Every. Single. Time.
FDR brought us out of the depression. Bill Clinton brought the deficit down to 0. And Obama may have not fixed the economy yet, but it's a shit ton better.
Romney, however, thinks that if you're struggling you should just start a business. If you're poor you should just work harder. You want to know what? If you're poor you're working your ass off every single day, and still not getting anywhere. My mom was out of work for 3 years (because of the economic disaster Bush created), and was applying for every single job she was qualified for. But she still lost her house. And with the kind of debt we're in, how in Christ's name are we going to start a business? ****. That.
Romney was born rich and will die rich, and doesn't know what being poor is like. He is completely out of touch.
**** Romney 2012.
He's a tool.

And about as detached from reality as they come.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

His attitudes, policies and beliefs are not beneficial for america. Banning gay marriage, abortions and reducing funding for college grants will help no one.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Axelfox

There's a computer thread, but that doesn't make computers real people.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
There's a computer thread, but that doesn't make computers real people.

Would you please repeat that Dave?

Also, I'm not American so my opinion on Mitten Romney of the Utah Romney's isn't important.
Last edited by sakura'sdarkest at Sep 9, 2012,
Quote by raoooos
He's a cunt.

This.

More accurately this: Cuntcandle: A person of outstanding idiocy or twatdom, one who stands out from all others as a shining example of what not to be like.
Quote by Karl Marx
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
I'd rather see him win than this mulignan they got now. If Americans dont get thier shit together soon theyre gonna have women and fags running the show like in my goddamn shit country.
Quote by TheChaz

Oh my god
Quote by cornmancer
No. I'm sick and ****ing tired of this, "Romney is a bad person, but I just don't like Obama," mentality. Here's the simple truth. Romney is an atrocious ****ing human being, and so is Ryan and all these extreme right ****tards. They are dangerous. They want to strip your civil liberties, gay marriage and abortion are the big ones but the party has never been afraid of censorship and invasion of privacy, and they do not give a flying **** about you if you aren't a millionaire.
What does Obama lie about? Tell me that.
I can tell you what Romney lies about. He lies about his own policies, he lies on his tax forms, and he lies about how to make this country turn a profit. The simple fact is that there is no way to make the huge income cuts he wants and still increase revenue. The simple fact is, that when we try Regan economics, the economy gets sent to the toilet, every ****ing time, and when we try Roosevelt economics, when we try helping the middle class, shit gets done. Every. Single. Time.
FDR brought us out of the depression. Bill Clinton brought the deficit down to 0. And Obama may have not fixed the economy yet, but it's a shit ton better.
Romney, however, thinks that if you're struggling you should just start a business. If you're poor you should just work harder. You want to know what? If you're poor you're working your ass off every single day, and still not getting anywhere. My mom was out of work for 3 years (because of the economic disaster Bush created), and was applying for every single job she was qualified for. But she still lost her house. And with the kind of debt we're in, how in Christ's name are we going to start a business? ****. That.
Romney was born rich and will die rich, and doesn't know what being poor is like. He is completely out of touch.
**** Romney 2012.

The economy is definitely not better off as of Obama's policies. Unemployment rates are aren't much better at all since his presidency, in fact most estimates say its about 8% right now and seem to be rising. And you may also remember that wonderful debt-ceiling crisis we experienced last year as well... With Obama being as much to blame as congress. Under Obama's administration we've also seen the debt jump $1.9 trillion in a single year... the most it's ever been raised in a year's time. Spending more and more each year hasn't really benefited at all, why should we have to give the gov't more money to expand when it should be finding ways to slim itself down instead

And Romney's approach hasn't been that the poor and middle class need to start businesses but that he's criticized Obama's attempts at gov't backed businesses that have failed. I see where you're coming from and why you could be extremely pissed off, I've been through similar hardships since 2007 or so and it really hasn't been seeming to get better at all under Obama's administration. But there's so many more factors to why the circumstances are the way they are
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012