Page 4 of 37
Quote by captaincrunk
the economy can go **** itself

Jeez dude, I never said it wasn't important. Sorry if I think millions of people not being able to get jobs is a bad thing.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by vicarious46
The economy is definitely not better off as of Obama's policies. Unemployment rates are aren't much better at all since his presidency, in fact most estimates say its about 8% right now and seem to be rising.

The economy hadn't yet bottomed out when he took office. That rate's been slowly but steadily declining for the past 3 years.

Quote by vicarious46
And you may also remember that wonderful debt-ceiling crisis we experienced last year as well... With Obama being as much to blame as congress.
That was entirely Congressional Republicans' fault. Raising the debt ceiling has never been controversial until they decided the play chicken with it, and got our country's credit rating downgraded in the process. They're a bunch of tea party ideologues not responsible lawmakers.

Quote by vicarious46
Under Obama's administration we've also seen the debt jump $1.9 trillion in a single year... the most it's ever been raised in a year's time. Spending more and more each year hasn't really benefited at all, why should we have to give the gov't more money to expand when it should be finding ways to slim itself down instead
He spent that money trying to clean up after Bush's epic fuck ups (all of which Ryan supported in Congress by the way). We'd be in a much worse state without it, and the government cutting programs now is the last thing the economy needs, ask the Brits.

Not that this is much relevant to Romney since he'll spend more on the defense industry and more on tax cuts for the rich, and when asked what he'll actually cut gives a list of paltry bullshit like Amtrak and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by tayroar
Great discourse. You're clearly an intelligent bit of this democracy.

Really, though he's just selling himself too much to the lowest common denominator which is really his job. I'm a democrat and Obama always had my vote, but its sad what the tea party has done to the republican party. I think ten years ago Romney wouldn't have shied away so much from his own work as governor of Massachusetts. Really, as governor, he was one of the more progressive Republicans we've had, but how he's run is crazy. He's completely detached from what he's once done.

you'd have thought after they failed doing that with McCain they'd stop.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Sep 9, 2012,
I always find it amusing when people point to whoever was in power at the time of the world economic crisis and say 'see, they failed, look what they did!'
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Bottom line:
No matter the race, ethnicity, sexuality, gender or nationality of a modern politician he/she will almost always be d*#$%&nozzle in it for the power and money.

Because money is, so I've heard, more fun to have than, you know, genuine empathy.

And since America only gets two serious options for president, and none of those options in the last two or three elections were even worth a door-delivery doggie diarrhea donation, the majority of Americans will get boned one way or another.

Obviously we need a third option:

America, it is time to start cloning what we can of the highest rated presidents we have had since our nationhood, put all those effers in a board room and make them hash it out into a Justice League of American Presidency.

The JLAP.

You are welcome, my fellow Americans.

Everything Can Be Beaten
I dislike him a lot more than I dislike Obama.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by vicarious46
The economy is definitely not better off as of Obama's policies. Unemployment rates are aren't much better at all since his presidency, in fact most estimates say its about 8% right now and seem to be rising.

Lol, the jobs report just came out yesterday and the unemployment rate ticked down .2%. Keep on drinking Fox's kool-aid bro.

And you may also remember that wonderful debt-ceiling crisis we experienced last year as well... With Obama being as much to blame as congress.

Nah, that was Congress's fault. Raising the debt ceiling is very routine, but as a result of Republican obstructionism our S&P rating was downgraded.

Wait lel Erik said the exact thing.
Under Obama's administration we've also seen the debt jump $1.9 trillion in a single year... the most it's ever been raised in a year's time. Spending more and more each year hasn't really benefited at all, why should we have to give the gov't more money to expand when it should be finding ways to slim itself down instead

hurr but da deficitZ!!!!
And Romney's approach hasn't been that the poor and middle class need to start businesses but that he's criticized Obama's attempts at gov't backed businesses that have failed. I see where you're coming from and why you could be extremely pissed off, I've been through similar hardships since 2007 or so and it really hasn't been seeming to get better at all under Obama's administration. But there's so many more factors to why the circumstances are the way they are

No no no, the facts clearly show things are much better than they were when Obama took office.
Quote by cornmancer
No. I'm sick and ****ing tired of this, "Romney is a bad person, but I just don't like Obama," mentality. Here's the simple truth. Romney is an atrocious ****ing human being, and so is Ryan and all these extreme right ****tards. They are dangerous. They want to strip your civil liberties, gay marriage and abortion are the big ones but the party has never been afraid of censorship and invasion of privacy, and they do not give a flying **** about you if you aren't a millionaire.
What does Obama lie about? Tell me that.

Obama has come around on gay marriage and supports abortion, but you are underestimating Obama's willingness to strip you of your civil liberties. He's not that much different in comparison with Bush in regards to militarism and detaining/murdering people without trial. NDAA!

Obama is a waaaay better politician than Romney. He's very good at doing things strategically in order to gain support/votes. That makes him seem ingenuine to me. I prefer him to Romney still, but you make it seem like Obama is perfect and a gift from the heavens when in reality he is only a little bit better than Romney. Not enough to brag about.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Todd Hart
I always find it amusing when people point to whoever was in power at the time of the world economic crisis and say 'see, they failed, look what they did!'

+1
Quote by theogonia777
There's a computer thread, but that doesn't make computers real people.

You're saying that gays don't exist?

http://www.thetaskforce.org/

You sound just like the dictator of Iran with that statement.
Quote by Axelfox
You're saying that gays don't exist?

http://www.thetaskforce.org/

You sound just like the dictator of Iran with that statement.

dictator of wha...?

I don't think this "Iran" you speak of exists.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
dictator of wha...?

I don't think this "Iran" you speak of exists.

*facepaws*
Quote by bradulator
Obama has come around on gay marriage and supports abortion, but you are underestimating Obama's willingness to strip you of your civil liberties. He's not that much different in comparison with Bush in regards to militarism and detaining/murdering people without trial. NDAA!

Obama is a waaaay better politician than Romney. He's very good at doing things strategically in order to gain support/votes. That makes him seem ingenuine to me. I prefer him to Romney still, but you make it seem like Obama is perfect and a gift from the heavens when in reality he is only a little bit better than Romney. Not enough to brag about.

Yeah,while the GOP platform wants to reverse the changes like ban gay marriage and bring back DADT.
Quote by Cb4rabid
we just need Clinton up in this bitch.

for srs.
Quote by bradulator

Sometimes my passionate hatred for Romney sometimes makes me exaggerate how good Obama is when I get into it.
I do think he's a good president though. Not great, but solid. I think he'd be a lot better if he didn't come in at such a terrible time with a dickhead congress.
Last edited by cornmancer at Sep 9, 2012,
Quote by Axelfox
Bigot!

Not sure if serious.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
You know, ya'll can argue about Obama and Romney until the end of all time, but it doesn't change the fact that BOTH are terrible choices for a president. Really.

Edit:
Oh, and Ron Paul is just as bad.
Quote by Axelfox
Homophobe!

Clearly.
I'm gonna try to begin to ignore what you say now.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Not sure if serious.

lol, Axelfox thinks gays are real.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
He'll be a better choice than Obama, that's for sure.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Axel is totally one of those GSA people.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Axelfox
GSA?

Yeah, the GSA.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Mitt Romney seems very amiable. But dis guy doesn't sit well with me. But neither does Obama.
Quote by Axelfox
My school never had one.

Well, you totally seem like you should have been in it if there had been one. You know, like the type of lgbqtfjklmnop people that make their entire identity around the fact that they're gay, and they make it their mission to make sure that every person within a 50ft radius is aware of it.

And then people complain that they are annoying, and then they start screaming "homophobe!" And pretty much because they're both visible and annoying, they are actually detrimental to their cause.

It's the same as feminazis that run around complaining that all men are sexist bastards and how we should spell "woman" as "womyn" and change the word "mail" to "femail" and "boil" to "girlil" because those words are all examples of male oppression. And there are also tons of furries that are like that, the ones that scream "fursecution" whenever anything negative is directed towards them.

That vast majority certainly don't act that way, but the ones that do are the most noticeable and so they ruin it for the majority that aren't annoying. And that's how you are, Mr. fox guy.
Quote by Jostry
He'll be a better choice than Obama, that's for sure.

Heaven forbid we should have four more years of economic recovery!

Nobody who has putting capital gains taxes under 1% as their main priority won't get my vote.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA