Page 5 of 37
Quote by snipelfritz
Heaven forbid we should have four more years of economic recovery!

Nobody who has putting capital gains taxes under 1% as their main priority won't get my vote.

Have you seen the latest jobs report?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Anybody who votes for a millionaire, overly religious tool into power should be shot.

I'll rephrase that , anybody who votes republican should be shot. They are 200 years behind everybody else. The outright hostility to gay people and abortion just isn't the right attitude you want in a superpower.
Quote by ErikLensherr
ideologues

Nice word, bro.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by burghUK
Anybody who votes for a millionaire, overly religious tool into power should be shot.

I'll rephrase that , anybody who votes republican should be shot. They are 200 years behind everybody else. The outright hostility to gay people and abortion just isn't the right attitude you want in a superpower.

thats the problem right there
Quote by Axelfox
*facepaws*

Quote by Hydra150
Nice word, bro.

800 SAT Verbal, nigga.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by metalblaster
thats the problem right there

Saying you don't like one American politician because of his religion is like going to the Grand National and saying you don't like hats, or horses.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 9, 2012,
He gets my vote.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
The fact that this is the best the GOP can come up with is reason alone to justify a one-party state.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by ErikLensherr
800 SAT Verbal, nigga.

I don't know what those words mean, though.
Quote by burghUK

LOL you're ignorant. Obama will likely be making millions doing speeches and appearances once he is done with being president like other former presidents. And you wouldn't vote for somebody simply because they handle their finances very well anyways?

I also wouldn't consider disagreeing with somebody as outright hostility. Although some republicans probably do get aggresive and hostile, it's idiotic to group them all into one group. Generalizations are bad. I understand you don't like people with conservative views but is it necessary to have outright hostility towards them?

Never trust a politician.
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
The fact that this is the best the GOP can come up with is reason alone to justify a one-party state.

To be fair, much as I dislike the Republicans, they have some better members of the party who are probably biding their time till 2016.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by brad777no
LOL you're ignorant. Obama will likely be making millions doing speeches and appearances once he is done with being president like other former presidents. And you wouldn't vote for somebody simply because they handle their finances very well anyways?

I also wouldn't consider disagreeing with somebody as outright hostility. Although some republicans probably do get aggresive and hostile, it's idiotic to group them all into one group. Generalizations are bad. I understand you don't like people with conservative views but is it necessary to have outright hostility towards them?

but they go further than being hostile. They go out of their way to make things illegal just because they don't share that view instead of having people decide for themselves.

I'm sorry but republicans don't belong in this century , which is why the majority of supporters are middle aged or over or came from inherited wealth.
Quote by Mechanixx
To be fair, much as I dislike the Republicans, they have some better members of the party who are probably biding their time till 2016.

A lot of people are saying Santorum is a front-runner in 16 if Obama is reelected, he's even worse!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
We need Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan to save America. We need people who actually know how to run businesses unlike Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.

Anybody who favors Obama has been brainwashed by the liberal media.

I'm a firm believer that Obama will use his second term to destroy this country.
Quote by BleachedBloom36
We need Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan to save America. We need people who actually know how to run businesses unlike Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.

I'm a firm believer that Obama will use his second term to destroy this country.

I imagine you are the kind of character I'm likely to see on Doomsday Preppers or Swamp people....idiot.
Quote by burghUK
I imagine you are the kind of character I'm likely to see on Doomsday Preppers or Swamp people....idiot.

I figured he was trollin
Quote by burghUK
but they go further than being hostile. They go out of their way to make things illegal just because they don't share that view instead of having people decide for themselves.

I'm sorry but republicans don't belong in this century , which is why the majority of supporters are middle aged or over or came from inherited wealth.

I agree that the Republican party has some horrible social views but some people choose that party because they are fiscal conservatives and disagree with Democratic Party's economic views.
Quote by Jostry
Have you seen the latest jobs report?

You mean the one with dropping unemployment?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by brad777no
I agree that the Republican party has some horrible social views but some people choose that party because they are fiscal conservatives and disagree with Democratic Party's economic views.

Fiscal conservatives don't worsen the deficit with another unnecessary tax cut for the rich.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Fiscal conservatives don't worsen the deficit with another unnecessary tax cut for the rich.

*high five*
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ErikLensherr

But trillions of dollars more in debt is what is idealistic?
Quote by burghUK

You're from the UK and don't know what's going on over here....idiot.
Quote by brad777no
But trillions of dollars more in debt is what is idealistic?

Who put us in that debt? Whose mess have we been cleaning up.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Quote by ErikLensherr
Who put us in that debt? Whose mess have we been cleaning up.

Obama must not be cleaning it up if he added over 4 trillion in one term.
Quote by BleachedBloom36

Oh my god...it all makes sense now. You're retarded AND a republican.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Everybody complaining that he hasn't fixed the economy yet... the first step to improving it is to stop the downslide. He's done that. Now just wait and let him finish.
Quote by brad777no
Obama must not be cleaning it up if he added over 4 trillion in one term.

Wrong, the answer was 'fiscal conservatives'

And really? When he took office, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month and last month we added 96,000. That's what it takes to pull us out of the worst recession since the Great depression. Thank you 'fiscal conservatives.'
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Quote by Xiaoxi

Are those two terms not synonymous?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Are those two terms not synonymous?

No, they're not. Retards can be either Republican or Libertarian.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Wrong, the answer was 'fiscal conservatives'

And really? When he took office, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month and last month we added 96,000. That's what it takes to pull us out of the worst recession since the Great depression. Thank you 'fiscal conservatives.'

LOL read this about your 96,000

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/09/07/why-did-the-unemployment-rate-drop-8/
Quote by brad777no

I already knew the unemployment rate went down because more people gave up. That doesn't change the fact that businesses added 96,000 jobs which means the economy's moving in the right direction. Not as quickly as we'd like, leading to people giving up, but it's still improvement.

What is your quick fix to heal the economy overnight?
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Quote by Xiaoxi

This. Makes me wonder if they think it's ok to oppress gay people and to kick them out of the military and such. According to the GOP platform,they plan to ban gay marriage and bring back don't ask,don't tell.

You don't **** with equal rights.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/08/gop-platform-bring-back-dadt-ban-same-sex-marriage
Last edited by Axelfox at Sep 9, 2012,
Quote by Axelfox
This. Makes me wonder if they think it's ok to oppress gay people and to kick them out of the military and such. According to the GOP platform,they plan to ban gay marriage and bring back don't ask,don't tell.

Quote by Eastwinn
No, they're not. Retards can be either Republican or Libertarian.

OK Eastwinn, I concede.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ErikLensherr
I already knew the unemployment rate went down because more people gave up. That doesn't change the fact that businesses added 96,000 jobs which means the economy's moving in the right direction. Not as quickly as we'd like, leading to people giving up, but it's still improvement.

What is your quick fix to heal the economy overnight?

I don't believe there is a quick fix. I just don't think more spending is the answer.
Quote by brad777no
I don't believe there is a quick fix. I just don't think more spending is the answer.

But austerity totally is.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard