I'm having a bit of an issue with my 535q wah.

Ive had this wah for about 2 years now.

Lately my wah has been distorting my signal whenever I use it with my clean channel, leading some very harsh and not very pleasant sounds, and yes, I'm positive the boost switch is off.

Ive played around with all the settings and nothing helps. Now, I have been playing at louder volumes than usual as of late, but just to be sure that wasn't it I turned the volume on my amp down and the signal was still being distorted.

So my question is, is my wah broken or is this just the nature of the beast?
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
The potentiometer may be old, have some grime in it, or just be reaching it's physical end. Has it always been super clean? Because some wahs arekind of dirty or gainy and can distort a tiny bit. Also, try putting your wah in your effects loop! I did it, and it seemed to silence a bit of noise out of it. Sounds better to me.

Do you use batteries? Could be the battery if you use them.
Quote by head-case
The potentiometer may be old, have some grime in it, or just be reaching it's physical end. Has it always been super clean? Because some wahs arekind of dirty or gainy and can distort a tiny bit. Also, try putting your wah in your effects loop! I did it, and it seemed to silence a bit of noise out of it. Sounds better to me.

Do you use batteries? Could be the battery if you use them.

Its been a while since Ive used it but I cant ever recall it being that dirty. And I only use it my onespot to power my effects.

Ill try the effects loop and see what happens.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster