I don't have a picture of it since I don't know what to search, one was at my local used shop a few months ago and I never got the model name (it was a Carvin)

What I do know is that it's a 2x12 (or 2x10), was white, and a combo amp. It looks a lot like the carvin legacy, but I can't find any info on it.

Thanks in advance
Quote by Green_Ghoul
I don't have a picture of it since I don't know what to search, one was at my local used shop a few months ago and I never got the model name (it was a Carvin)

What I do know is that it's a 2x12 (or 2x10), was white, and a combo amp. It looks a lot like the carvin legacy, but I can't find any info on it.

Thanks in advance

it could be one of these

fficial&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Mh5NUP-QGKWgyAGe0oGwBA&ved=0CCAQsAQ&biw=1276&bih=612">https://www.google.com/search?q=carvin+amps+pic&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=izW&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Mh5NUP-QGKWgyAGe0oGwBA&ved=0CCAQsAQ&biw=1276&bih=612

seriously though, we are gonna need more than that. all we have is that it is a carvin, and possibly a 2x12. that is nothing.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
yeah, sorry about the vagueness. I'm 95% sure that it was a legacy and a 2x12.

My thoughts until now was that it was a redone legacy or something.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Last edited by bluestratplayer at Sep 9, 2012,
nomad or belair?
Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?
Last edited by gregs1020 at Sep 9, 2012,
The only actual white Carvin I see is the X100B.

The Bel-Air is like a beige color.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X