For reasons of a personal nature, I require a cuddly toy that does not exist.

The as-yet-imaginary cuddly toy (which shall remain hypothetical for the purposes of this discussion) could possibly be assembled with parts from other cuddly toys.

My question: how do I get my cuddly toy?

My thoughts for possible solutions so far:
- make one myself from scratch (difficult and time consuming and prone to up-fuckery)
- make one myself from existing toy parts (which requires buying the separate toys and dismantling them, then all of the above)
- comission one from an expert (requires finding an expert, and will be expensive)

So Pit - what do you think?

tldr - where do you get a cuddly toy that doesn't exist?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I'll make you one too!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Seriously, guys, you can't just offer as a joke. You have to commit to this. Srs.

And I can't tell you, in case someone is watching.
mctod pls
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Get ilikepirates to make you one.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Yeah make one yourself.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You could actually go on the internet and learn how to sow. Practice on rags first. Then, sow the toy together from other toys.
Quote by whoomit
PM me and I'll look in to it.

When does it need done by?

Me too, if you prefer Swedish workmanship over Scottish.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by So-Cal
You should ask Axelfox if you can borrow one of his.
+1

He can even help you add a hole that you can "use at times".

...ya know, to use it to hide stuff like weed and what-not. It really helps.
PM ilikepirates.

Not even joking, she used to make them daily and sell them. I'm sure she'd be delighted to make one at the right price for you. And she lives in the UK so shipping shouldn't be that hard.

EDIT:

Quote by Todd Hart
Get ilikepirates to make you one.

Oops, scrolled over that.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by Ian_the_fox
...ya know, to use it to hide stuff like weed and what-not. It really helps.

I thought furries only had sex with other furries...of the human/animal hybrid nature...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I thought furries only had sex with other furries...of the human/animal hybrid nature...

Itis much easier and cheaper to use a plushie than to dress up a Real Doll in a furry costume.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by captaincrunk
Tell us more about your personal experiences

This one time, at band camp...
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'd just like everybody to know that I'm about two-thirds of the way done building my cuddly toy from scratch. I just need to stuff it, but I don't know what with - rice, i guess? Any ideas?

Pics when its done
I was always under the impressions that cuddly toys were stuffed with white fluffy stuff (probably cotton)?
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Frankenstein all the parts from other toys. Go to a playschool in the dead of night and raid it. Like robbing graves but...not.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
Frankenstein all the parts from other toys. Go to a playschool in the dead of night and raid it. Like robbing graves but...not.

The hearts of children are graves.
Quote by McTodd
I'd just like everybody to know that I'm about two-thirds of the way done building my cuddly toy from scratch. I just need to stuff it,

Cotton wool, not rice. Why would you fill it with rice? There's people in india crying because they don't have rice and you're stuffing toys with it?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Stuff it with a brick.

A brick of softness, cuddles and friendship :3
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Trowzaa
Cotton wool, not rice. Why would you fill it with rice? There's people in india crying because they don't have rice and you're stuffing toys with it?

Quote by muffinduck01
I was always under the impressions that cuddly toys were stuffed with white fluffy stuff (probably cotton)?

WRONG. They stuff it with the tortured souls of dead children.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by Trowzaa

The best/worst part is, there's edible animals all around those Indian people, but they can't eat them because it might be the reincarnation of their long-deceased uncle.

I feel bad making fun of Hinduism. But when you're starving, why would you worry if that cow is someone's reincarnated kin? You're literally dying!

Anyway...cotton. Yes, I repeat. Use cotton.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 28, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I feel bad making fun of Hinduism. But when you're starving, why would you worry if that cow is someone's reincarnated kin? You're literally dying!

A Hindu would rather die than eat a cow.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
A Hindu would rather die than eat a cow.

I know. That's what I'm saying...

They're dying, but there's a cow right there. Ask for forgiveness, when you're not starving, man! Yeesh!

It's just sad...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I know. That's what I'm saying...

They're dying, but there's a cow right there. Ask for forgiveness, when you're not starving, man! Yeesh!

It's just sad...

Ah, well, many Hindus are to be vegetarian, so even eating poultry is sinning, lol.

But yeah, there are way too many cows here.

They move slowly, block the traffic, and shit on footpaths. I'm not amused by their faggotry.
Is this by any chance for a kid in a hospital that was in a tragic accident and is now made of limbs from multiple different people, and you're going to use this as a subtle way to make fun of them?
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Ah, well, many Hindus are to be vegetarian, so even eating poultry is sinning, lol.

But yeah, there are way too many cows here.

They move slowly, block the traffic, and shit on footpaths. I'm not amused by their faggotry.

Well, I don't have a problem with vegetarians. My sister is one.

I just don't see how eating vegetarian is a good idea, when you're literally dying of starvation!
Seeing as how she found out already, I have no problem telling you now that it's for my girlfriend, not a Franken-child institutions