i think there is no song like this. every song have some reason. if there is no reason for the listener then there must be a reason for the singer.
Quote by clarie.texas
i think there is no song like this. every song have some reason. if there is no reason for the listener then there must be a reason for the singer.

Well i have heard that paint it black by the rolling stonrs is about nothing at all.
I Am The Walrus.

Doesn't seem to be about anything... though I could be wrong.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Psychostick - We Ran Out Of CD Space

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHnr72AsgIU

It's an incredibly deep song, but it has no meaning or story line....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Kiss from a Rose - Seal. I'm pretty sure he even admitted to using certain words only because they sounded nice phonetically.
Just Push Play by Aerosmith. People say the song protests music censorship but that's really only evidenced in the chorus. The verses are bunch of words that just don't mean anything mixed with lines sung in Jamaican Patois, which I have found no one who even knows what that is. I had never even heard of the language before researching the song.
I think some songs by ETID. I remember on the DVD some guy tattooed a huge mural with their lyrics to his back and the lead singer said "Well, that's dedication to meaningless lyrics", then I laughed. Shinfo.
Quite impressive for a cripple.
hot sale Fashion Wooden white LED Alarm Clock with Thermometer, it is so interesting and amazing, you can choose any one you need, 30% off now , free shipping now: http://baseurl.de/cu
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you crealproperty attorneysustomize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one these days
We always crealproperty attorneysustomize our forum posts.
Quite impressive for a cripple.
Quote by Usernames sucks
Well i have heard that paint it black by the rolling stonrs is about nothing at all.

Thats about his grandmother dying.
According to the lead singer of RHCP's autobiography, he said that some of his song's lyrics were just things he thought sounded nice and have no significant meaning.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
i was all like "olol, i'm so obscurist, going to post the fugs..." :/

"Nothing comes from Nothing, speak again."
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford