Page 1 of 2
Here's what I'm looking for;

Stereo loop pedal
Polyphonic octave pedal (POG, POG2, etc)

Here's what I have on offer;

Line 6 DL4 Delay
Electro Harmonix Cathedral
Dunlop Univibe
Dunlop TS1 Tremolo
Line 6 Liqua Flange
GigFX KiloWah
Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo
Behringer US600 Harmoniser

Further details, including photos, are available on request.

Quote by MM14
how much for the kilowah and the univibe?

Details regarding both the Kilowah and Univibe - note especially the details I've put in italics;

GigFX Kilowah - photo - A stompless wah (rock back to heel to switch off) with four different modes - two wahs, a trigger wah, and an auto wah. Rotary switch for selecting modes has become loose between selections, but still works - otherwise in good condition. Velcro on the underside.

Dunlop Univibe - photo - A great sounding effect unit that is a touch more phaser than Univibe, in my opinion. But rich and swooshy. In great condition - requires 18v PSU, which I'm afraid I no longer have. There is velcro on the underside.

Individually, I'd like £60 for the Kilowah and £95 for the univibe, plus postage. Could do a deal if you'd like both, though. Drop me a PM.
How much for the Line 6 DL4?
---------------------------
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
^ Yo Got anything for trade? If not, drop me a PM with an offer. Here's more details on the DL4;

Line 6 DL 4 - photo - Comes with a Diago power adapter so you can patch straight to a regular Boss style negative tip PSU. In great condition, a few minor dinks and with velcro on the underside.
Thursday bump! All pedals are up for general sale as well, not just trade. Here's a ballpark figure for each;

Line 6 DL4 Delay £150
Electro Harmonix Cathedral £100
Dunlop Univibe £90
Dunlop TS1 Tremolo £50
Line 6 Liqua Flange £30
GigFX KiloWah £70
Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo £20
Behringer US600 Harmoniser £20
May be interested in the DL4 come end of the month
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...

UPDATE
NEW ADDITIONS! OMG!

>>> What's available <<<
(Picture without details)

Okay. Everything in the original post is still for sale, but I'm trying to shift all this gear before the end of the month in order to fund a guitar or two for my birthday. However, being the fickle son 'bitch that I am, I'm not massively interested in trades any more. What I've added;

Wampler Triple Wreck - £160
Incredible dirt pedal that's become a bit surplus to requirements. It's the old style big-box with the glittery graphite finish. In full working order with very minor cosmetic dinks. Reflective tape around stomp switches and velcro underneath.

Electro Harmonix Micro Synth - £75
Been modified for true bypass, with the indicator light now displaying when the effect is engaged rather than when the effect is running power, as it did originally. Quite a lot of scratches on the old-school chassis. PSU included, but it's starting to make a bit of a high pitched whine - could be on the way out? Honestly, this pedal needs a bit of TLC and tinkering, and would be ideal for a hobbyist - open to offers on this one.

Fulltone Ultimate Octave - £110
Really nice fuzz pedal that has again become surplus to requirements (I don't use the octave up function, and tend to build my own fuzz now). In great condition with very minor cosmetic defects from use. Reflective tape on the front switch, velcro underneath.

MXR 10 Band EQ - £80
Great pedal in good condition with minor cosmetic damage to the finish. Requires 18v PSU - see below for more information. Reflective tape on the front switch, velcro underneath.

Ibanez TS9 - £60
Again, minor cosmetic damage but in full working order. The label on the rear panel is missing, from dreaded velcro removal over the years. Reflective tape on the front switch.

18V PSU
Official Dunlop PSU, compatible with both the MXR 10 Band EQ and the Dunlop Uni-Vibe. I only have one PSU, so am not able to offer it for both effects - if you want it, I'll throw it in for an extra £5.

Further details and photos available on request. PM me or email me (mathamology@hotmail.com) for inquiries.

Bump - Still available;

Line 6 DL4 Delay £150
EHX Micro Synth (see detail above and make offer)
MXR 10 Band £80
Dunlop TS1 Tremolo £50
Line 6 Liqua Flange £30
GigFX KiloWah £70
Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo £20
Behringer US600 Harmoniser £20
TS1, Tuna Melt, Behringer US600 & Liqua Flange no longer available. They're currently up on a well-known auction website with no reserve and a starting price of £0.99, so you can probably grab yourselves a bargain there!
Would you take £50 for cash on collection for the MXR 10 band? I'm in Derby next week.
Yo - I'd want a bit more for the MXR to be honest - also, it would actually cost me more to get into town and back than it would to send the pedal first class with Royal Mail. Hurrah for living in the hills...
BUMP.

Available;
Line 6 DL4 Delay £150
EHX Micro Synth (see detail above and make offer)
MXR 10 Band £80
GigFX KiloWah £70
Line 6 M13 (make offer)

Trades I'm interested in:
Strymon Timeline
Cusack/Empress Phaser
Fulltone/RMC Wah
BUMP.

Open to offers on all pedals. What's available:

Line 6 M13 I'll throw in an M-Audio Uno (MIDI>USB interface for updates) and a Roland EV5 with any serious offer.
Line 6 DL4 Delay I'll throw in a Diago power adapter so you can plug it into a standard boss PSU. Aren't I nice?
MXR 10 Band *requires an 18v PSU*
GigFX KiloWah *rotary switch to select between modes is loose, but still works*

Strymon Timeline
Strymon Blue Sky
Cusack/Empress Phaser
Fulltone/RMC Wah
Line 6 DL4 = SOLD

Still available - open to offers, or see below for trades:

Line 6 M13 I'll throw in an M-Audio Uno (MIDI>USB interface for updates) and a Roland EV5 with any serious offer.
MXR 10 Band *requires an 18v PSU* LISTED ON AUCTION SITE

Strymon Timeline
Strymon Blue Sky
Cusack/Empress Phaser
Fulltone/RMC Wah
Line 6 DL4 = SOLD
MXR 10 Band = SOLD

Still available - open to offers, or see below for trades:

Strymon Timeline
Strymon Blue Sky
Cusack/Empress Phaser
Fulltone/RMC Wah
Page 1 of 2