Page 20 of 20
Joshua1207
Hipster Jesus
1,804 IQ
Quote by Jon777
Guess who is currently doing a radio show at his university's radio station, and is going to promote the shit out of this album when it's released?

This guy.

Oh neat. Hope that works out well, I could use some publicity
King Twili
UG's Constable
2,161 IQ
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Hriday feels the pressure to release. >_>

https://app.box.com/s/s2pdt7qfq3f66i80dz82

That's as clean as it's going to get I expect. Track title is "The Wings of Icarus - Part II - The feelings without the thoughts". Might as well just go for Aaron Stone for the artist name.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
Quote by King Twili
https://app.box.com/s/s2pdt7qfq3f66i80dz82

That's as clean as it's going to get I expect. Track title is "The Wings of Icarus - Part II - The feelings without the thoughts". Might as well just go for Aaron Stone for the artist name.

Downloaded.

Btw, guess who managed to buy a Roland XP-80 for just 50 USD?

Deal of the fucking year, man.
King Twili
UG's Constable
2,161 IQ
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Downloaded.

Btw, guess who managed to buy a Roland XP-80 for just 50 USD?

Deal of the fucking year, man.

Could I possibly change the artist name and track name for my entry?

Artist Name; The Wings of Icarus
Track name: Part II: The Feelings Without the Thoughts

Subtle change but yeah >_>
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
Quote by King Twili
Could I possibly change the artist name and track name for my entry?

Artist Name; The Wings of Icarus
Track name: Part II: The Feelings Without the Thoughts

Subtle change but yeah >_>

Gotcha.

Part II of what, though? And where's Part I?

Will there be a Part III?
Last edited by hriday_hazarika at Nov 8, 2013,
King Twili
UG's Constable
2,161 IQ
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Gotcha.

Part II of what, though? And where's Part I?

Will there be a Part III?

Pt. I does exist, and Pt. III is being worked on.
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
Quote by T7E
Sup Hriday
Where are we at bro?

Sorry, I've been procrastinating.

I think I have two pictures that should work as album art.

I won't promise any particular date; just look for a nice surprise soon.
JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,164 IQ
What's the news on this Hriday? I just got into this thread. Another user on here, Resigar42, him and I actually have a post rock band. We'll be putting out an EP here pretty soon. I'm sure we could toss something together for this.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

rockfan7
UG's Best Surface Tension
1,525 IQ
did you get the art sorted out?
jiminizzle
Lost Pilot
2,775 IQ
Hey Hriday, just put out this demo version of a song from our upcoming album. If you want, i'd be happy to submit it. We just had it mastered a bit to get it sounding pretty decent. We did it with a studio we've decided against using and are going to re-record for the album release. It's one of our more tame songs, structurally, but it's pretty atmospheric sounding all in all. Let me know

https://soundcloud.com/the-anatomy-of-frank/leavenworth-wa-demo
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
T7E
All smiles :)
844 IQ
Oh Hriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday.....
Come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay......
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
I'm really sorry I made you guys wait so long.

Happy Valentine's Day in advance.

What's the news on this Hriday? I just got into this thread. Another user on here, Resigar42, him and I actually have a post rock band. We'll be putting out an EP here pretty soon. I'm sure we could toss something together for this.

Sorry, I just logged in after a long time with the album ready to go. Submit it to album six!

Hey Hriday, just put out this demo version of a song from our upcoming album. If you want, i'd be happy to submit it. We just had it mastered a bit to get it sounding pretty decent. We did it with a studio we've decided against using and are going to re-record for the album release. It's one of our more tame songs, structurally, but it's pretty atmospheric sounding all in all. Let me know

https://soundcloud.com/the-anatomy-of-frank/leavenworth-wa-demo

Heard the song earlier; loved it. And congratulations on your KickStarter! Must be a hell of a feeling. As you can see, I released the album without even checking the forum once. >_<

Either way, album six has a spot open for a song put together by Frank's body parts.
godisasniper
Shh...I'm making noise!
870 IQ
Want me to post to /r/postrock, or would you like to do the honors? If I do it, it'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon because I need me some beauty sleep.

Downloading now, of course, in all its FLAC glory (because **** it, I have the HD space). Looking forward to having a proper listening session tomorrow, but what I've heard so far has been real purdy.

edit: I can also seed a torrent tomorrow if you'd like to go that route.
Last edited by godisasniper at Jan 31, 2014,
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
Quote by godisasniper
Want me to post to /r/postrock, or would you like to do the honors? If I do it, it'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon because I need me some beauty sleep.

Downloading now, of course, in all its FLAC glory (because **** it, I have the HD space). Looking forward to having a proper listening session tomorrow, but what I've heard so far has been real purdy.

edit: I can also seed a torrent tomorrow if you'd like to go that route.

You go ahead with the Reddit thing.

Don't think we need torrents, though, since the BandCamp/DropBox combo is fool-proof.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
How long is it between albums? I've been working on lots of stuff for ages now, this might be a good deadline to work towards.
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
Quote by whywefight
How long is it between albums? I've been working on lots of stuff for ages now, this might be a good deadline to work towards.

It's usually around twelve to eighteen months.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Fair enough, hopefully UG's still a thing then.
godisasniper
Shh...I'm making noise!
870 IQ
post is up on /r/postrock....annnnnnnd it's already been downvoted lol. Oh reddit, how you fail to surprise me.
jiminizzle
Lost Pilot
2,775 IQ
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I'm really sorry I made you guys wait so long.

Happy Valentine's Day in advance.

Sorry, I just logged in after a long time with the album ready to go. Submit it to album six!

Heard the song earlier; loved it. And congratulations on your KickStarter! Must be a hell of a feeling. As you can see, I released the album without even checking the forum once. >_<

Either way, album six has a spot open for a song put together by Frank's body parts.

thanks man just wait till you hear some of the other songs you'll have to choose from by then

album art is ace, by the way
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
Quote by jiminizzle
thanks man just wait till you hear some of the other songs you'll have to choose from by then

album art is ace, by the way

Can't wait!

Thanks. Actually took the picture for Dawn in the afternoon.