Hello people, I'm a guitarist looking for other guitarists/ drummers/ bass/ vocals/ whatever the hell for an interwebs djent project. Don't matter if its more metal (tesseract) or hardcore influenced (volumes) as I love both worlds =). I have great gear (Pod HD Pro, B.R. Jr. Jeckyll 7, Ibanez Rg Premium 6) and a great recording quality. I use Cubebase 6, Protools 9hd, reaper, blah blah blah pretty much everything except logic as I don't use mac... I also program drums using Superior Drummer 2... but despise doing so. If anyone is interested and has GREAT recording quality, then cool beanz and hit me up!!!
I dont have great recording quality (its normal) but if you are desesperate PM me.
I'm a bassist btw.
Hey, I am a bassist. Until recently I've been playing in live death metal bands, but now that I'm away from home at school I'm looking to join a studio project to be able to continue playing death metal. So yeah, if you need a bassist email me at more.than.a.fish@hotmail.com . I record D.I. and I've got a few pretty decent amp simulators. I play a Warwick 5-string bass
One I get my 7 string restringed then I'd be up for this.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
I use PT8, very versed in PT.
Can add any sort of guitars and keys\piano to it. PM me for email address:
Samples from a previous band I was in: http://soundcloud.com/ronk
Wrote and recorded all the keys\guitar parts and did some of the singing.
Most of that was live e-drums but I can program in BFD too, just hate writing midi it's so monotonous.
alright mate, i am guitars and vocals, and i have drummers to hand. i have my own mega recording suite, and anytime access to a full studio......... let me know your thoughts.

and i like to think i know what i am doing to :P so you have a guy with a bit of juice here
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
....well.... i say 'mega'...... pretty hefty is probably more accurate :P
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!