Page 5 of 44
I always go into those with such high expectations.. I always leave crushed and hating everything

I guess I tend to forget those games because Thanksgiving means Lions football for me.

I have naught but respect for the Ducks organization. I've always liked most of their players, and looking at their 07 Cup team makes me feel better about how loaded the Hawks were in '10.

Plus, the MIGHTY Ducks' whites are beauties. As soon as the new owners took over everything except on-ice success got really ugly.
The way I've rationalized the uniform change is that the old white beauties were so amazing that success while wearing them would just be universally unfair and would cause the world of hockey to collapse into itself. Although that doen't make much sense when you consider other beautiful sweaters like Montreal, Chicago, Toronto and Detroit but whatever.. Once the uniform became the (lovably)hideous things that they are now, they reached their full potential as an organization.

I always liked Chicago to be honest. My father is a pretty big Hawks fan so I guess I get it from there mostly but yeah, whenever the Ducks don't make it, Chicago is usually the team from the West that I root for

Bring back the Mighty Ducks jerseeeys, they were my favourite NHL jerseys after the Habs
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"

BEAUTY
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Rockford_rocks
and looking at their 07 Cup team

Too soon
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Last edited by marc137 at Sep 20, 2012,

BEST!!!!
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by Demon Wolf

BEAUTY

Oh how I loved that Easton Ultra Lite, first graphite stick I ever had.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
I've had a lot of Easton's...

Original Ultra Lite Shaft, Z Bubble Shaft, Synergy, Grip Synergy, Grip Z Bubble Shaft, Synergy Si-Core, Grip Synergy Si-Core, Original Stealth, Stealth CNT, SE 16, and EQ 50. Currently using the Stealth RS.

I'm an Easton stick whore.
Last edited by sharpshootr55 at Sep 20, 2012,
i still use a wooden stick

fight me

Quote by Rockford_rocks
I thought about this.

What if the owners just went out and got all the best unsigned players in response and kept the current franchises rolling with all new rosters? Jonathan Cheechoo and Chris Drury would tear that shit up.

Scabs!!
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by MinterMan22
i still use a wooden stick

fight me

Wooden sticks are great because they break the new ones like a hot knife threw butter. Always great to see someone bitch because they slashed my $20 wooden stick and it broke there $200 comp stick.
Unless you're drunk it's unacceptable to triple post
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
it's a new guy

Quote by marc137
Unless you're thrash it's unacceptable to triple post

this is what you meant to say? or are the words thrash and drunk interchangeable?
Quote by CaptainRon
Easton Z-Bubble post-Easton Grip-discontinuing >

I still have an original Synergy lying around.

yeeeeeeeee

To be honest I never really liked them though. I didn't have a quick release in my wheelhouse, if somebody was going to set me up I'd just wind up and smash it in. I didn't get set up much anyways. I was on a really skilled line, but my role was clear. When you're there to be a workhorse you really don't need a Phil Kessel shot. You need to do work in the corners, do work in front of the net, and be able to pass from down low. I missed the weight of a nice wood stick. My bro won some sort of fucked stick that was some horrid genetic experiment gone wrong hybrid between the two types of sticks. It wasn't wood, but it still had a weight to it and didn't have much of a flex (it had a little bit but it was pretty stiff). I loved that stick so much. I swear it was tailor made for my exact wants and needs.
Quote by Reviewer Pete

Mike Rupp

Never forget

Quote by dietermoreno
Quote by MinterMan22
petey y

Hey, if we're not having any gloating, entitled Red Wings fans in here...someone has to pick up the slack.

Hell, my team has been in the finals more times in the past 18 years than Leafs have been in the playoffs the last 10.

Yeah, I'm fair game tonight, go for it boys.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yet when you win the cup your parade consists of a rally in a low scale Newark parking lot. be real proud bro

I wouldn't know and don't care. But all our Cup parades could be see in color.
Quote by Reviewer Pete

zing
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by ToxXicSixString
So who will win the AHL championship?

OKC. WCF last year + Eberle, RNH, Schulz = ezmode

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Reviewer Pete

alright which one of you jokers is FrontalLombardomy on HF? I saw that username and died laughing
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hey I Heard The NHL And PeeA Are Going To Reach An Agreement This Week You Guys Hear That Too? It Was This Phillydelpia Blogger Who Said It And Ended It With A Letter And A Number.
Im Done With This Shit, I Swear I Am Not Watching An Nhl Game Again Until The Lockout Is Over

CHEERS
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I can only assume that we haven't heard any news because both sides are hard at work in getting a new deal.

Cause they both said that in their statements to the fans right? they'd be working around the clock to get a new deal in place for the fans. they wouldn't lie to us right guys?
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
If they're not working around the clock then I suspect the LA Kings and Dean Lombardi to have a hand in the matter.