I'm a bassist and I've just joined a post-hardcore band about two weeks ago. I've been thinking about this decision for a while now but I'm finally deciding to invest in a wireless setup. I'm pretty energetic onstage and it's hard to jump and run around with a cable attached to my instrument. Also, less wires to trip over onstage.

Would anyone with experience with wireless amp systems like to make a recommendation on what to buy? I have a fender 4x10 bass amp with a control head.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN2347000
Line 6 G50 or an AKG WMS 450 Guitarbug.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
AKG make solid stuff man. I can't really fault them. Sleek little units too, no need for a belt pack either.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I love my G50, I bought it brand new and thought it was worth the money 100%. It's also probably a better option if you use a pedalboard.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo