Grainy video is grainy. I can't really tell, but it looks like your picking hand might be pretty loaded with tension. Or you just have prominent veins (I do, and I used to get confused as to whether I was tense or not just looking).

Try recording on a clean tone with a metronome in the background so I can get a better sense of if you're playing in time or not.
Hello! Thank you for the reply. What is metronome? I play through an 5 wat gorilla amp. I dont feel tension in my arm. i am veiny maybe i am?
A metronome is a device which provides clicks at a given tempo to help you to keep time.

Like I said, I can't really tell from the video if I see tense muscles. I'll take you at your word that you're not tense. Record another video with a clean tone instead of a distorted tone and it'll be easier to tell if you're playing in time or not.
Turn your amp up, you can't hear what you are playing.
Tip- dont tell people how old you are on the internet.
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.
It's the same thing everytime a kid wants to show that he can play hard and fast thing ... he writes always something like that : TEN YEARS OLD xxxxx Cover.

... ok
"Sans la musique, la vie serait une erreur" Nietzsche