Page 4 of 7
Shit, Blake. Your songs bloody brilliant as well. I don't think you need to re-record it either.

Will, I was thinking of maybe doing a second submission that was more classically based, but looks like I was beaten to it!

Edit: rocknrollstar, I never realised you were Scottish until I clicked that link
Last edited by whoomit at Dec 29, 2012,
You still don't have like half of the people that signed up listed in the OP.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by whoomit
Nate, I'm liking this.

Edit: It's good enough that it's made mine seem inadequate

Thanks.

I was really worried that it was gonna suck, and I think the worrying actually made its way into my voice and added to the song.
you're a stone fox
Mine is done. It's "Quantumburster" on my profile
My God, it's full of stars!
Hey man! Is it too late to join? I have an entire acoustic album (acoustic guitar, vocals and cajon) recorded and my SoundCloud is in my signature (if you click the big yellow SUNSHINE)

I think I have a good pick for a song called "Sadness"

I'm not too sure how these things work, but I'm down to learn and get involved!
Quote by SunshineMusicO
Hey man! Is it too late to join? I have an entire acoustic album (acoustic guitar, vocals and cajon) recorded and my SoundCloud is in my signature (if you click the big yellow SUNSHINE)

I think I have a good pick for a song called "Sadness"

I'm not too sure how these things work, but I'm down to learn and get involved!

You're good, 12 days before I close signups! Good squeakin' in there!
Quote by whoomit

Will, I was thinking of maybe doing a second submission that was more classically based, but looks like I was beaten to it!

Is this for me? There's too many Wills.

Not sure if I'll use that exact clip but I'm doing something more classically based regardless.

I haven't forgotten about this thread. I'll definitely have something in, although it'll probably be two minutes long again.
Quote by slipknot5678
Is this for me? There's too many Wills.

Not sure if I'll use that exact clip but I'm doing something more classically based regardless.

I haven't forgotten about this thread. I'll definitely have something in, although it'll probably be two minutes long again.

I forget there's more than one of everyone

Yeah well I enjoyed that clip, nice to hear something a bit different from the norm I guess.
Quote by whoomit
Shit, Blake. Your songs bloody brilliant as well. I don't think you need to re-record it either.

Edit: rocknrollstar, I never realised you were Scottish until I clicked that link

Awww, I just saw this now.

Thank you whoomy :3
Quote by blake1221
Awww, I just saw this now.

Thank you whoomy :3

:3

I'm looking forward to this album. Hope I get a chance to get a decent recording down rather than one made with a digital camera...
Quote by blake1221
I'm confused...it's an acoustic album

Piano is acceptable. The piano is just distorted or w/e. That's why I'm probably gonna use the first version for this album and use the newer version for my own EP
you're a stone fox
I'm very interested in this! I have a song already recorded that I'd love to have on this!
Saint78 I went to bed really late last night and Bourgeois Princess was stuck in my head.

Like it's really ****in catchy
Quote by L2112Lif
^ Added. While I'm here, does anyone know who I haven't added to the OP yet?

well im not in OP yet for making the album art! btw, its about halfway done!
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
My track is written
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I had written mine a while back, but I haven't gotten a chance to record it because of lack of access to technology. It's a real cool 6/8errific mandolin tune.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by L2112Lif
Added.

<3<3 i just got the weirdest boner
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
WHOA!

I'm not in the list in the OP! What's the deal!?
My God, it's full of stars!
I recorded an acoustic version of a song off my new album last week but I changed the chorus in the not-acoustic, so I'm gonna do another take of it tomorrow.
Quote by =w=eeze
Where do we submit?

Post a link and send me a PM that you've done so. Include the song name and whatever name will receive credit; your UG name, real name, stage name, alias, name of an ex you want to slander by posting a bad song...
Quote by =w=eeze
Where do we submit?

In my bed, baby.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by yoman297
Saint78 I went to bed really late last night and Bourgeois Princess was stuck in my head.

Like it's really ****in catchy

Thanks. It was stuck in my heads for weeks before I put lyrics to it.
you're a stone fox
Ugh new chorus is even worse off. I'll have it by tomorrow. Working on UGPR5 song now.