Page 5 of 7
I'm gonna see if I can get my rough draft recorded tomorrow, then if I like it enough, I'll do my best to make it better
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I recorded my drums yesterday, not sure of they'll be in the final mix or not though.
Quote by blake1221
In.

Shit dude. Your music is amazing! Woah!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Drums recorded.

Rhythm guitar recorded.

Vocals now.

Edit: Family's home now. Vocals postponed.
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 29, 2013,
Quote by Toadvine
I'm in. It's about time I did one of these.

Why is it that I was never signed up? I posted this at the end of September
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine
Why is it that I was never signed up? I posted this at the end of September

LIF was absent for a while and missed a load of signups. Doesn't mean yr being excluded, don't worry.
Quote by skatooter
I would like to submit this, what do you all think?
https://soundcloud.com/neil-keegan/we-all-know

Better than mine
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 29, 2013,
Quote by whoomit
LIF was absent for a while and missed a load of signups. Doesn't mean yr being excluded, don't worry.

Better than mine

Ah I wouldn't say so, I would go with the original slower one. Also I think you might be strumming too hard or too close to your mic, your guitar sounds like its peaking but other than that tis quite catchy so far.
when irish eyes are smiling, you've had to too much to drink cus eyes dont smile, mouths do
Quote by skatooter
Ah I wouldn't say so, I would go with the original slower one. Also I think you might be strumming too hard or too close to your mic, your guitar sounds like its peaking but other than that tis quite catchy so far.

Thanks man, I'll see what the others reckon too.

Yeah I'm clipping, but I like it. For the moment at least
Quote by whoomit
Edit: Family's home now. Vocals postponed.

That's my problem with recording vocals
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by yoman297
So hey, I guess this is gonna be my final submission since I don't have the time to record something especially for this album

http://thewaistband.bandcamp.com/track/evening-tea

Well wasn't that just a ray of sunshine

My entry has totally changed and I still need to write lyrics and stuff but it's a shitload better than what I was going to submit before.
Quote by JeanMi36
Shit dude. Your music is amazing! Woah!

Oh, didn't see this haha. I don't know if this is in reference to my submission or my sig, but either way, thank you!
I'll have mine up later today, I think. It's only 2 minutes long because it pains me to have to record music using my built-in laptop mic... but, uh, it'll have to do.

EDIT: Do you want a lossless file? Or will a 320 kbps mp3 suffice?
Last edited by Jon777 at Feb 12, 2013,
Quote by Jon777
I'll have mine up later today, I think. It's only 2 minutes long because it pains me to have to record music using my built-in laptop mic... but, uh, it'll have to do.

EDIT: Do you want a lossless file? Or will a 320 kbps mp3 suffice?

320kbps should be fine, I didn't realize during the Covers album that asking for a Lossless would be stupid because not everyone has an ultra-fine recording platform.
Quote by yoman297
not sure if sarcasm

It's just the raspberries at the start
Quote by Weaponized
Original warms my heart

Ur fucking gay whoomit

Don't worry, both will get finished. Might even both get posted here if they're done in time (I don't expect both to go on the album).
I might not have this done since our Chief Engineer and hasn't gotten the access list to our Production Room updated (it's been 6 goddamned weeks), so I'm not sure I'll get access to any recording technology by then.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I might not have this done since our Chief Engineer and hasn't gotten the access list to our Production Room updated (it's been 6 goddamned weeks), so I'm not sure I'll get access to any recording technology by then.

It's so ridiculously easy to make a decent sounding recording of music with Audacity (or for that matter garage band, etc)
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Is it too late to get in on this?
Recorded an acoustic version of one of my band's songs.

http://allbutbroken.bandcamp.com/album/not-by-my-side-single

Artist: All But Broken
Song Title: "Not By My Side (Acoustic)"

The acoustic version does have a clean electric track in there. If that won't work for this album, then the "Naked" version will do, since it's strictly acoustic.

Any thoughts on which you'd prefer?
Quote by Carnivean
It's so ridiculously easy to make a decent sounding recording of music with Audacity (or for that matter garage band, etc)

Yeah, I kind of don't have any hardware or a computer that I can record with at the moment, so I'm stuck with the one at school.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Harlot Hero
Is it too late to get in on this?
Recorded an acoustic version of one of my band's songs.

http://allbutbroken.bandcamp.com/album/not-by-my-side-single

Artist: All But Broken
Song Title: "Not By My Side (Acoustic)"

The acoustic version does have a clean electric track in there. If that won't work for this album, then the "Naked" version will do, since it's strictly acoustic.

Any thoughts on which you'd prefer?

I'll take it. Need the naked version though.