Page 2 of 2
Godin is a good deal even new. But when there are used ones in decent shape all around you...well, why pay full price?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
For something which value will drop as soon as you take it home, yes...
some people like and are willing to pay extra to have something new, with warranty. that's fair enough.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Sometimes, what you want isn't available used. Sometimes, it isn't available new. You roll with it.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
yep- treat every case on its own merits.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Well, I got myself what looks like a barely used LTD EC-401VF for a really good price (and with a hard case). Tobacco sunburst finish. I'm UBER excited! I can't wait until I get my grubby hands on it!! Plus I made $150 in the whole deal. Not so bad...
Page 2 of 2