Page 3 of 3
Quote by whoomit
(Invalid img)

oh shit i havent laughed that hard in a while it wasnt even that great, but holy **** so damn funny
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
please do it

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter

Oh lord help them...
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
this = favorite thread for a while

good stuff fellas

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Before:

After:

Gotta try and keep this alive. I never thought I'd say this, but 50 pictures to choose from is too few.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Sep 22, 2012,

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Quote by Winterson
Its probably from a touristic haunted house. I've been to one once and suddenly a jeep comes out of nowhere with a big flash and they took pictures of us right at that moment. Mine was gold, but I unfortunately did not buy it 'cause it was like 10$. Anyway, these photos are hilarious.

I had a thought similar to yours, but I wanted to know if anybody knew what frightened them, like what the people saw to warrant the reaction we're witnessing in these photographs. I noticed the wall looks really "fake" so I realized immediately that it was some form of tourist attraction.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.

You can hear the scared, gasping through the teeth sound effect as he tries to dodge that shoe.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Goddamn just when I think its dead it comes back

This thread can never die. WE NEED MORE
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Page 3 of 3