Learn how to spice up your D, C, and G Chords using these embellishments and picking patterns.

***AlanHB links removed***
aahhahhahhhahahhahaha
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
I know a cheat for Guitar level 15. If you hold down E C and G on the fretboard and tap "CAGED" above the twelfth fret you get access to the mystic ****ing portal of sound.

There's also a trick where if you change between D and A quick enough your fingers turn to fire and you can play any lick.

Watch out though: If you play too fast the energy stored up in the rhythm will explode with the force of several quavertons blowing you clean across the room. Like Michael J Fox in Back To The Future.
Quote by Hail
oh shut up with that /mu/ bullshit. fidget house shouldn't even be a genre, why in the world would it deserve its own subgenres you twat
Quote by Sleepy__Head

Watch out though: If you play too fast the energy stored up in the rhythm will explode with the force of several quavertons blowing you clean across the room. Like Michael J Fox trying to wash his hands

fix'd
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
No problem. I've got additional "tricks" and "cheats" for guitar if anyone wants 'em.
Quote by Hail
oh shut up with that /mu/ bullshit. fidget house shouldn't even be a genre, why in the world would it deserve its own subgenres you twat
Although to be honest most of them involve the "mystic ****ing portal of sound".
Quote by Hail
i just use modes
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
How exactly does one "cheat" at guitar???

Also, Hail owes me a new keyboard for the Michael J Fox joke.
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginear
Enginere

I'm Good at Math