ImposterLobster
Banned
10 IQ
Learn how to spice up your D, C, and G Chords using these embellishments and picking patterns.

***AlanHB links removed***
Hail
i'm a mean bully
60 IQ
aahhahhahhhahahhahaha
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
Sleepy__Head
A cornucopia of trivia
10 IQ
I know a cheat for Guitar level 15. If you hold down E C and G on the fretboard and tap "CAGED" above the twelfth fret you get access to the mystic ****ing portal of sound.

There's also a trick where if you change between D and A quick enough your fingers turn to fire and you can play any lick.

Watch out though: If you play too fast the energy stored up in the rhythm will explode with the force of several quavertons blowing you clean across the room. Like Michael J Fox in Back To The Future.
Quote by Hail
oh shut up with that /mu/ bullshit. fidget house shouldn't even be a genre, why in the world would it deserve its own subgenres you twat
Hail
i'm a mean bully
60 IQ
Quote by Sleepy__Head

Watch out though: If you play too fast the energy stored up in the rhythm will explode with the force of several quavertons blowing you clean across the room. Like Michael J Fox trying to wash his hands

fix'd
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
Sleepy__Head
A cornucopia of trivia
10 IQ
No problem. I've got additional "tricks" and "cheats" for guitar if anyone wants 'em.
Quote by Hail
oh shut up with that /mu/ bullshit. fidget house shouldn't even be a genre, why in the world would it deserve its own subgenres you twat
Sleepy__Head
A cornucopia of trivia
10 IQ
Although to be honest most of them involve the "mystic ****ing portal of sound".
Quote by Hail
Hail
i'm a mean bully
60 IQ
i just use modes
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
J-Dawg158
UG's Resident Dhampyr
30 IQ
How exactly does one "cheat" at guitar???

Also, Hail owes me a new keyboard for the Michael J Fox joke.
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginear
Enginere

I'm Good at Math