KingDime666
146 IQ
I am going to see him tonight and I was just wondering if anyone has saw him recently on his current tour?

The question is: Does he have any opening bands? If so how many?
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
carnagereap666
UG Fanatic
1,015 IQ
Quote by KingDime666
I am going to see him tonight and I was just wondering if anyone has saw him recently on his current tour?

The question is: Does he have any opening bands? If so how many?

I saw him. It was an awesome time. Unfortunately, he had a technical difficulty and there was a thirty minute intermission. Apparently, he still uses batteries in his pedal-board. But other than that, it was awesome. He doesn't have an opening band, but a girl from the show the Voice does a few songs with an electric harp player. The vocalist is actually pretty damn good. She comes out and you're wondering why Joe Satriani is on stage, but then she starts to speak and you're even more perplexed. Once she starts singing though, you realize that she is pretty talented. So there is one "opening band."
arthur_s
10 IQ
Steve Vai is virtuoso in his way. His style is unique. If you have opportunity to see him, use it! It's one great masterwork by Steve. His music and his performance is really great!!!!!