Page 2 of 2
That is really awesome, TS.

I don't think there's very many actors I'd be glad about meeting, but I'd be stoked to meet Ray Stantz/Colonel Hall.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I opened this thread expecting a threesome with twins

I'm walking away disappointed
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Who?

Dan Akroyd. He played bass in Pink Floyd, and wrote some of the songs, like Black Dog and Crossroad Blues.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
His face in that picture makes it look like you crushed his hand.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by daytripper75
People legitimately don't know who he is? Really?

This is a sad world we live in.

One day you'll come to terms with the fact that not everyone shares your exact interests.
You look like a little Dutch boy.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Dan Akroyd. He played bass in Pink Floyd, and wrote some of the songs, like Black Dog and Crossroad Blues.

What? Pink Floyd wasn't a band, he was a solo artist. He played bass and sang and wrote all the lyrics. People only think he's a band because in the 80's his backing band legally won the rights to his name, so he couldn't even perform under his own name, and took up the name "The Wall" as a result.

You're really confused. You must be thinking of Dan Akers, the kicker from the 59ers. He played live guitar for Pink Floyd during his "The Wall" days for a year or two before deciding to pursue a career in kicking things.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Sep 22, 2012,
inb4 hoverhands.jpg
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by RU Experienced?
One day you'll come to terms with the fact that not everyone shares your exact interests.

It's just that he's been in some well known things. Saturday Night Live, Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers, and quite a few others.

Just seems like an actor that most people have probably heard of before.

Since you don't know, I suggest you go watch some of his work.

Quote by Todd Hart
His face in that picture makes it look like you crushed his hand.

He had a super weak handshake.

Reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKmoze-hlXU
Why is he wearing sunglasses inside anyways? And what's going on with Ghostbusters 3??
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
That guy is awesome lol I don't know why, but I just get this kick-ass ''cool old guy'' vibe from him.

I heard on the radio that he's supposed to come to the LCBO over here.

Shame that he would support being in a store that does nothing but ruin our entire alcohol distribution and sales system. Not to mention that a while ago the LCBO banned his crystal skull vodka for being too death-like or whatever. Talk about irony for that situation.

****in' LCBO. Bunch of Commie scammers being fed stolen gold from McGuinty.
Quote by metalblaster
That guy is awesome lol I don't know why, but I just get this kick-ass ''cool old guy'' vibe from him.

I heard on the radio that he's supposed to come to the LCBO over here.

Shame that he would support being in a store that does nothing but ruin our entire alcohol distribution and sales system. Not to mention that a while ago the LCBO banned his crystal skull vodka for being too death-like or whatever. Talk about irony for that situation.

****in' LCBO. Bunch of Commie scammers being fed stolen gold from McGuinty.

Well put
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by rid_the_disease
Why is he wearing sunglasses inside anyways? And what's going on with Ghostbusters 3??

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.
thas awesome and all and I'm sure that vodka tastes like junk but,

I need to rip on the fact that you're wearing a charity t-shirt.

is it

a) because you are a peacenik blankety blank

b) easy talking point to pick up hippie chicks.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
thas awesome and all and I'm sure that vodka tastes like junk but,

I need to rip on the fact that you're wearing a charity t-shirt.

is it

a) because you are a peacenik blankety blank

b) easy talking point to pick up hippie chicks.

or c) laundry day
^he either bought the shirt himself for a purpose or someone gave it to him then.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
^he either bought the shirt himself for a purpose or someone gave it to him then.

maybe he volunteered and wore the shirt. I think that's special olympics right? I have a couple of them somewhere from times I volunteered there
Quote by captaincrunk
maybe he volunteered and wore the shirt. I think that's special olympics right? I have a couple of them somewhere from times I volunteered there

amnesty international, i'm sure. I remember them from people bothering me on the street and dreadlocked hipsters in starbucks reading books on feminism.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
That's really cool. I'm a big fan.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by theguitarist
amnesty international, i'm sure. I remember them from people bothering me on the street and dreadlocked hipsters in starbucks reading books on feminism.

you're right, the special olympics thing looks nothing like that, though the shirts are often different so I maybe just assumed it was one idk.

at any rate, he probably stole it from an old lady
Quote by theogonia777

What? Pink Floyd wasn't a band, he was a solo artist. He played bass and sang and wrote all the lyrics. People only think he's a band because in the 80's his backing band legally won the rights to his name, so he couldn't even perform under his own name, and took up the name "The Wall" as a result.

You're really confused. You must be thinking of Dan Akers, the kicker from the 59ers. He played live guitar for Pink Floyd during his "The Wall" days for a year or two before deciding to pursue a career in kicking things.

We're friends now. I don't care if you want to be friends or not, we are.
I've had a mini-metaphysical crisis today.

So yeah, you win.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
what's an akidroid?

Quote by theogonia777

Poor bastard. At least she got right back to performing after her sex reassignment surgery, removing the 'Floyd' part from her name.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Sep 25, 2012,
Page 2 of 2