Any one know of any youtube guitar lessons besides justins guitar? Or any just guitarist on youtube to watch.
Freepower UG has great lessons. Coulsonsam has some decent ones, too, as well as some really great demonstrations of clean technique. Killrbuckeye has some ok playthrough videos and generally has good technique (though the way he makes a fist when he picks loots weird to me).
I'm a big fan of Neogeofanatic. Great player with hundreds of video's.

Actually, i just remembered.. The single best youtube guitarist every - Iggypres. That man is a god.
Axeofcreation
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
i like to lick the lichen on the sticky stickers stuck on those who like licking lickers that like liking things.
Marty Schwartz is a great teacher. He has video lessons at a premium, but he has a ton of free content on YouTube.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by TheMetalMan94
Rob Chappers for sure.

This is what I came here to say.

Some great lessons and lots of other amusing guitar related videos.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Andrew Wasson. In surprised nobody ever mentions him. He's a great teacher for intermediate and advanced lessons mostly. He's got 2 channels on YouTube. the lessons one is creativeguitar.
Marty helped me in the early days and now his mate papa Stache has set up a channel as well which is a little more technical. Good for licks and stuff, not so good for theory and complete songs.
Never really learnt much from the Monkey Lord (Rob Chappers) but his videos are fun to watch and his new band sounds awesome.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Geldin
Freepower UG has great lessons.

+1, these helped me improve so much.

I've found Dreamdancer11 to have some great videos recently on the subject of technique (especially muting and alternate/economy (sweep) picking). The way he presents the information and teaches is fantastic in my opinion.

To be honest I think it would be great to have a list of good Youtube videos and other resources in the technique (or seperate) sticky so people can easily direct newbies (and regulars alike) to these if they need to improve a specific technique or learn something.
Freepower's videos will help you (like he did for me) a lot.

Pebber Brown can help you as well.
"Sans la musique, la vie serait une erreur" Nietzsche
guitarmasterclass.com ... top notch players (pay site..but worth it) check out muris varajic..one of the best players in all styles..
I'm an Axe-Fx guy, so I've watched these guys for a while.

SoloAWeek

youtube dot com slash SoloAWeek

He posts a new solo lesson every week. Insane player.

LPD Tone Clone Presets

Really cool tone matches of famous solos.

Mark Day

youtube dot com slash SamHillBand

Some great lessons. He's a riot to watch, too. Great faces lol

And of course,

Lick Library

youtube dot com slash LickLibrary

...Andy James, Guthrie Govan, David Kilminster, all beasts!
Last edited by j.brackston at Sep 28, 2012,
CreativeGuitarStudio. This guy's lessons are very thorough and has a whole website of supplementary material
Last edited by mrwiggles35 at Oct 1, 2012,
Quote by proriin
Any one know of any youtube guitar lessons besides justins guitar? Or any just guitarist on youtube to watch.

Just found this, the best breakdown of guitar playing problems I have seen.

WhyISuckAtGuitar.com

search dvuksanovich on youtube

He starts each lesson with "I suck at Guitar because....."

For e.g.

This lesson is called "I suck at Guitar because my picking hand is a tense inaccurate mess"

Reducing Picking Hand Tension - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHV3x4WiFUg&feature=BFa&list=UUNANAA6p0GiMUXLGZ6jeTVg

Reducing Picking Hand Tension - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoB6qWcSeUQ&list=UUNANAA6p0GiMUXLGZ6jeTVg&index=6&feature=plcp
Last edited by wiggedy at Oct 3, 2012,
Niels Vejlyt

Creative Guitar Studio

and Chappers
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by wolflen
guitarmasterclass.com ... top notch players (pay site..but worth it) check out muris varajic..one of the best players in all styles..

Is that the site with Kristofer Dahl

This is a kickass song, I don't understand why it didn't rate

Love Me - Kristofer Dahl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2d0LevWxjs
Quote by CryogenicHusk
Andrew Wasson. In surprised nobody ever mentions him. He's a great teacher for intermediate and advanced lessons mostly. He's got 2 channels on YouTube. the lessons one is creativeguitar.

+1 on that. He is extremely knowledgeable on technique and theory, he's no shredder but absolutely worth checking out.