You used to have the most recently created threads on the homepage, and I preferred it this way, so if I saw a title asking for help, I could supply it, but now it's just the same threads for most of the day. Can you please either; change it back to how it was, or add a new section that does show new threads.
Pic very related.
Attachments:
asdfasdfg.png
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Last edited by Mind_Reader7 at Sep 23, 2012,
Also, it would be really cool if we could get:
Balalaika tabs.
other instruments forums.
Bigger avatars.
Images in sigs.
Increased character limit in sigs.
A "reputation" system.
Sub-forums for The Pit.
(please don't ban me again).
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
I second this guy's first suggestion.
I liked being able to just refresh my page and get a few new threads, instead of seeing the same ones there day after day.
Quote by derek8520
I second this guy's first suggestion.
I liked being able to just refresh my page and get a few new threads, instead of seeing the same ones there day after day.
Thank you.
- Devin Townsend
+1 for the showing new threads, yeah it's cool we can see popular threads, but a choice of the 2 would go down much better
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Quote by Unholy.Daemon
+1 for the showing new threads, yeah it's cool we can see popular threads, but a choice of the 2 would go down much better
Thanks for the support folks.
- Devin Townsend
What Mind Reader said x1000000, words cannot express my rage each time I refresh the homepage to find the same bloody threads each time
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I do second your request to get the homepage back to a "Most recently created" as opposed to "most replies of anything from The Pit". Not bashing on the pit, but isn't it supposed to be everything that's not guitar-related? And isn't this a guitar-related website? So having "Drunk girl, AMA" on the homepage for all day is kinda silly.