Page 1 of 3
So pit. You only get one life, and one chance at most things. So don't **** up. Don't do anything stupid. You happy with your girl? Don't act like a **** and **** it up. Good relationship with your friends? Don't alienate them, and lose them. Doing badly in school? Man the **** up and put the effort in. Don't get asshole friends, don't be an asshole. Just live your life without ****ing up. YOLO is not a reasonable excuse. And don't **** up at not dying. Look both ways when you cross the road or some shit. Getting ran over must suck major balls.

Well I've already ****ed my life up and I want out. See ya in Hell bitches.
Bye.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
****ed up things can be repaired, unless they're FUBAR. Your life hasn't been FUBAR, has it?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by JD2k9
So pit. You only get one life, and one chance at most things. So don't **** up. Don't do anything stupid. You happy with your girl? Don't act like a **** and **** it up. Good relationship with your friends? Don't alienate them, and lose them. Doing badly in school? Man the **** up and put the effort in. Don't get asshole friends, don't be an asshole. Just live your life without ****ing up. YOLO is not a reasonable excuse. And don't **** up at not dying. Look both ways when you cross the road or some shit. Getting ran over must suck major balls.

Well I've already ****ed my life up and I want out. See ya in Hell bitches.

FYI, if there's ever a time to fuck up, it's now.
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

The world is a beautiful place, and I am no longer afraid to die.
you're a stone fox
Is this a suicide note? I remember you saying something about relationship troubles not that long ago.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by LostLegion
(Invalid img)

So, you're one of those guys, who thinks that saying "YOLO" is actually cool or normal and therefore should be said all the damn time? HUH?!

I will end you!

Quote by palm mute
Is this a suicide note? I remember you saying something about relationship troubles not that long ago.

That thought crossed my mind, right before I read what you typed...

TS, are you ok? Is this is a suicide note, please go talk to someone. Does anyone know TS irl? If so, you should give TS a call. If TS doesn't seem ok, call 911 (or whatever emergency services' number is).
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 23, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So, you're one of those guys, who thinks that saying "YOLO" is actually cool or normal and therefore should be said all the damn time? HUH?!

I will end you!

And I will shit in your nose and call Obama a n*gger.

#YOLO!
What melodramatic garbage.

TS, you made the common mistake of thinking your life was of value in the first place. Accept that it is not, and you will be free.

Free like a bird now...
Quote by LostLegion
And I will shit in your nose and call Obama a n*gger.

Quote by TunerAddict

TS, you made the common mistake of thinking your life was of value in the first place. Accept that it is not, and you will be free.

Free like a bird now...

That's not funny or clever. You do realize that, if this is TS's suicide note, then you basically just told him to kill himself, right?
Quote by TunerAddict

Free like a bird now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roPQ_M3yJTA

Do that, TS.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
You're 16 and wat is this.

You normally get 60-100 years to have many chances at many things. Especially things like relationships.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

That's not funny or clever. You do realize that, if this is TS's suicide note, then you basically just told him to kill himself, right?

How so? I was being serious.

The worst mistake you can make is in giving your life value it doesn't have. If you live your life like it is of the utmost importance, any mistake you make is a catastrophic one. You weigh yourself down with arbitrary expectations.

By accepting the truth that our lives are not that valuable, that they are not inherently important, then you free yourself to live your life. You can make mistakes without the whole world crashing down upon you, you can move on from the the things that pain you, and you can live the life you WANT to live.
Quote by TunerAddict
How so? I was being serious.

The worst mistake you can make is in giving your life value it doesn't have. If you live your life like it is of the utmost importance, any mistake you make is a catastrophic one. You weigh yourself down with arbitrary expectations.

By accepting the truth that our lives are not that valuable, that they are not inherently important, then you free yourself to live your life. You can make mistakes without the whole world crashing down upon you, you can move on from the the things that pain you, and you can live the life you WANT to live.

What a cynical viewpoint...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

A realistic one. Better then the self absorbed, "I am the greatest thing since sliced bread" attitude.

There are 7,041,241,506 people on this planet. Why are you so special? (hint: You are not)
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

how is that cynical? it's empowering. life is not sacrosanct, so we may do with it as we please.

the guy you were responding to though, i agree he was being a bit mean though.

TS don't be sad!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by TunerAddict
A realistic one. Better then the self absorbed, "I am the greatest thing since sliced bread" attitude.

There are 7,041,241,506 people on this planet. Why are you so special? (hint: You are not)

You've just proved my point. (Hint: Being cynical isn't cool. Usually, it just makes people make dislike you.)

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
how is that cynical? it's empowering. life is not sacrosanct, so we may do with it as we please.

Why does life being or not being sacrosanct prevent you from doing what you want? You have the ability to do whatever the hell you want. You also get to live with the consequences, whether good or bad.

Anyway, that all said...can someone please determine if TS is actually ok?...
I don't care, go away.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Okay so I guess I have to be serious looking at your posts.

So you got dumped. That doesn't matter. You may feel suicidal and think that there is nothing like your woman you were with but, to use the old term, there is always more fish in the sea. If you've read Romeo & Juliet you would see that Romeo loved Rosaline, and then she broke up with him and he thought that no one could compare to her. But the minute he met Juliet, he forgot all about Rosaline. This is just teenage love.

I've been in your situation before, not necessarily over relationships, but I've come close to ending it all. I had a kitchen knife inches away from my throat. But what made me come to my senses was that how much everyone will miss me. How selfish it would be of me to just get off this earth without even saying goodbye. And one of the things that helped me get through it was by writing songs. And seriously, the songs I have written about that event is some of the deepest stuff I have ever wrote.

And come on man. You're sixteen. You have so much to live for. You're not even a quarter way through you life yet.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You've just proved my point. (Hint: Being cynical isn't cool. Usually, it just makes people make dislike you.)

I don't think it's cynical. It just means your life is your own and you can do whatever you want with your time.

It's irrelevant anyway though because none of this sort of thinking would be a revelation to someone genuinely suicidal IMO
Quote by TunerAddict

Saying your life doesn't have value is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't have life, what do you have? Absolutely jack shit, that's what. Therefore, life is the most valuable thing ever. I get the whole, not living like you're the best thing ever, but there is no harm in being proud and having a high self esteem. I'm very proud of who I am and have a decent self esteem and my life is great. Fantastic in fact. Giving yourself value gives yourself self esteem, confidence etc and generally makes your life better. You may think your life doesn't have value because you don't believe you can have much of an impact on other people. If you dom't give your life any value and believe in yourself, your life won't have any value. No one else is gunna give it to you.
Quote by CricketBat
It's irrelevant anyway though because none of this sort of thinking would be a revelation to someone genuinely suicidal IMO

Exactly!

TS, think about this. Don't you want to at least find out what else there is to your life? If you give up now, you could be missing the most awesome and fun parts of your life!
TS, pain is simply a part of the human experience. All of our lives are filled with different kinds of suffering, but the beauty of it is that agony is what connects us all to each other. It's one of the things we all share. Whether you want to believe it or not, you're an intricate piece of infinity, a part of the puzzle of the universe. I'm here for you, if you want to talk. You can PM, as well.
You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.
the thing is though, if the guy who started the topic is reading these messages then he may as well already change his mind. If satisfying your curiosity about what people would respond to this message with is worth staying alive a while longer for, then you already want to live. There's never going to be a time where nothing at least equally interesting to this is going on.
Last edited by CricketBat at Sep 23, 2012,
Does anyone else think relationships are secondary?

I say work on yourself first. Get that degree. Get that job. Get that house. Get that car. Then you can worry about messing it all up.

Women are expensive.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Does anyone else think relationships are secondary?

I say work on yourself first. Get that degree. Get that job. Get that house. Get that car. Then you can worry about messing it all up.

Women are expensive.

Agreed. Gotta look after number one.
Quote by Child In Time
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life.

I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.

The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

No offense here, but he's quite right. By far, life's meaning is what you think it is, and when generalizing, it means it has none. So don't dramatize.
TS is being a suicidal teenager. Get over it, lose your virginity and smoke up. That's how I became mature.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Page 1 of 3