Page 1 of 4
toBetheVeryBest
like no one ever was!
187 IQ
So in class today we had to do a survey on certain political matters. One of the questions was "Do you support gay marriage? yes or no" I put yes thinking it was an obvious decision. So my friend next to me wanted to compare answers when he got to the gay marriage one, and he was like "What? you support gay marriage?" Some other kids heard and they were shocked as well. It spread around the room and eventually everyone knew what I picked, and it turned out out of 25 kids I was the only one that that thought gay marriage was fine.

So basically for the next 10 minutes I was getting scrutinized for supporting it.

My question is do you support gay marriage, and is it odd that I am the only one that thinks it is fine?
devourke
Banned
843 IQ
You support the enemies of the sacred institution of marriage? Enjoy your stay in hell, heathen
Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
Do you live in Oklahoma or something?
you're a stone fox
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
HEY EVERYONE!

Get a look at this guy! He supports equal rights!

AHAHAHAHA!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
L2112Lif
UG Board King
1,285 IQ
Quote by toBetheVeryBest
So in class today we had to do a survey on certain political matters. One of the questions was "Do you support gay marriage? yes or no" I put yes thinking it was an obvious decision. So my friend next to me wanted to compare answers when he got to the gay marriage one, and he was like "What? you support gay marriage?" Some other kids heard and they were shocked as well. It spread around the room and eventually everyone knew what I picked, and it turned out out of 25 kids I was the only one that that thought gay marriage was fine.

So basically for the next 10 minutes I was getting scrutinized for supporting it.

My question is do you support gay marriage, and is it odd that I am the only one that thinks it is fine?

What grade are you in, and where do you live?
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,022 IQ
Quote by toBetheVeryBest
Nope Florida.

Just further proof that people need to stop saying that Florida isn't a true southern state. It's just as bad.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Quote by Cb4rabid
Do you live in Texas or something?

He probably lives in a pinata factory that makes elephant pinatas, but no dinosaurs.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
Kensai
49ers
4,147 IQ
I'm guessing he's from Georgia. Anyone want in on this bet?

edit: wow, slow... I'm not taking any bets
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Cb4rabid
K♦️
2,628 IQ
Quote by toBetheVeryBest
Nope Florida.

Goddammit
pinga
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Just further proof that people need to stop saying that Florida isn't a true southern state. It's just as bad.

Have you ever watched the Top Gear when they drive through the panhandle?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
devourke
Banned
843 IQ
Quote by Kensai

yup
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Let's condemn vast swathes of land to snub our noses at solely for the views held by some of the inhabitants.

That'll make our dicks bigger.
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
Oh boohoo. Someone has a different opinion.

Post brought to you by someone who is for gay marriage but is open-minded to other opinions
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
toBetheVeryBest
like no one ever was!
187 IQ
Quote by L2112Lif
What grade are you in, and where do you live?

I am a sophomore in high school, and Florida
iro-bot31
Jazz Hands
503 IQ
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

It depends, the farther north you go in Florida the more "Southern" it gets. But yeah, up in the Panhandle it's pretty much Bible Belt territory.
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,022 IQ
Quote by blake1221
Let's condemn vast swathes of land to snub our noses at solely for the views held by some of the inhabitants.

If you oppose gay marriage you're an ignorant piece of shit
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
L2112Lif
UG Board King
1,285 IQ
Quote by toBetheVeryBest
I am a sophomore in high school, and Florida

Its probably kids adhering to their parent's political beliefs. As they get older and see more of the world, they'll probably soften on issues. If they go to college almost definitely.
Kensai
49ers
4,147 IQ
Quote by devourke
yup

All bets are off.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Oh boohoo. Someone has a different opinion.

Post brought to you by someone who is for gay marriage but is open-minded to other opinions

Boooo
palm mute
Reserved User
280 IQ
Quote by blake1221

I just did this and it didn't make my dick bigger at all
In my heart I'm with you

every night
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Or perhaps you have religious ties that make it hard to see the practice as okay, yet still have nothing against gay people?

Quote by palm mute
I just did this and it didn't make my dick bigger at all

Post about it relentlessly on UG and it'll happen.
Last edited by blake1221 at Sep 24, 2012,
devourke
Banned
843 IQ
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

TIL the USA is an ignorant piece of shit.
PaulyVengeance
UG's Canon Fanboy
229 IQ
Quote by toBetheVeryBest

Well, there's your problem.

Kids don't know jack shit about fuck all.

Unless you're using 'kids' as a catch-all term for young people. In that case, I retract my statement.
bradulator
normcore
2,448 IQ
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Ignorant, yeah, but piece of shit? That's pretty harsh.
phlip999
UG's Merc With A Mouth
1,246 IQ
In my Government class, we chose sides on whether or not gay marriage should be allowed. One other student, along with myself, was for gay marriage. The other 28 students were vehemently against it, except in the case of two women, because "lol lezbyans r hawt".

From Florida, also.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by phlip999 at Sep 24, 2012,
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by bradulator
Ignorant, yeah, but piece of shit? That's pretty harsh.

Don't disagree with him, you piece of shit.

ew, that was legitimately hard to type against you, Brad. I couldn't even let it hang without the edit.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by WCPhils
HEY EVERYONE!

Get a look at this guy! He supports equal rights!

AHAHAHAHA!

Hahahahaha!!!!

What a dumb cunt!
Doesn't he know that gays are demons wanting to destroy the secretary of marriage!
Enjoy your life in hell TS!

I'll be waiting for you with coke and hookers......
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by phlip999
In my Government class, we chose sides on whether or not gay marriage should be allowed. One other student, along with myself, was for gay marriage. The other 28 students were vehemently against it, except in the case of two women, because "lol lezbyans r hawt".

Lol, reminds me and when my class had to do something similar regarding the death sentence and it was me, another guy, and the professor against like 20 others.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Kensai
49ers
4,147 IQ
Quote by phlip999

You from Florida too?
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Gays aren't people.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
sjones
UG's Analrapist
2,068 IQ
TS, I assume those people who criticized you for supporting gay marriage all believe in a talking dead guy, so you should realize you were dealing with idiots from the beginning.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Quote by element4433
Gays aren't people.

They are actually pinatas.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
phlip999
UG's Merc With A Mouth
1,246 IQ
Quote by Kensai
You from Florida too?

Not from here, just forced to live here.
ಠ_ಠ
katalyzt13
2,152 IQ
Quote by Kensai

edit: wow, slow... I'm not taking any bets

Despite popular belief the state of Georgia isn't like the movie 'The Hills Have Eyes' or anything - it isn't a bunch of hillbillies. You do get some ultra conservative people here, but I'm not sure more than anywhere else in the nation. I also have a hard time believing someone in any state was the only person out of 25 that supports gay marriage.