Page 1 of 3
I sit down to pee, and and it is super cold in my house so I'm having a little shrinkage going on (if you know what I mean). I peed on my ball sack

Does anyone know that feel?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
TFW when your pubic hair gets caught in your foreskin and the pain paralyses you.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Sit down to pee? What are you gay?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No, I do big-boy-stand-up-wee-wees.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Where did you get balls to go with your vagina?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by The Madcap
holdup.jpg

yea I gotta say...this....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
TFW when my attempt to make this a TFW thread fails.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Lol tbh I kind of can relate, because since I am frightened of public bathrooms I have no alternative but to sit down to piss, but I have never peed on my ballsack lol.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
That has never happened to me.

However this one time when I was taking a piss, the stream shot backwards and got all over my pants. Luckily I was at home.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by Ometh
Lol tbh I kind of can relate, because since I am frightened of public bathrooms I have no alternative but to sit down to piss, but I have never peed on my ballsack lol.

Why do you have to sit down because you're scared of public bathrooms. Just pee standing up in the stall
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Ometh

Why aren't you more afraid of the aids on the toilet seat?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
You pissed on your sack?

I thought the sack is what shrunk when you got cold, not the shaft. If that's the case then I've never experienced shrinkage.

I can't say I've ever pissed on my own sack. You must have a short shaft.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
But ometh, when you sit down in a public toilet you get all the aids and shit diseases.

I stand up to piss when I'm out, but I can understand when at home and the thought of "**** it, I'm to lazy to stand" comes to mind.
no

no

Nope.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by eGraham
You pissed on your sack?

I thought the sack is what shrunk when you got cold, not the shaft. If that's the case then I've never experienced shrinkage.

I can't say I've ever pissed on my own sack. You must have a short shaft.

Well, you saw from the OP. He calls it his 'little shrinkage'.
Quote by WCPhils
Why do you have to sit down because you're scared of public bathrooms. Just pee standing up in the stall

That's what I'm afraid of. I can't piss with some random dude standing next to me with his **** in hand

I normally just use the stalls and piss standing, but there are times when someone bursts in like a douchebag and my bladder goes "HOLY SHIT TOO DANGEROUS NO WAY MAN" and i have to like sit down. Most of the times I don't actually sit down, just squat, but if the toilet is clean, why not. And I don't care if my ass catches some kind of disease, he's a piece of shit and he deserves to suffer. Like when I wanna shit real bad and I'm approaching my house but I'm not in the building yet and my bowels go crazy, I'm like "NO, YOU WAIT" and he's like "FUCK YOU YOU SHIT NOW" and I have to run like crazy to not poop myself. Or when my belly aches and I go to take a shit and he's like "NOPE" and then I go out and he's like "OOOPS, YOU'RE FUCKED" and I have to squeeze in the shit.
Fuck them asses. Seriously, fuck them to hell. I say we banish them and their shitting shenanigans forever.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Last edited by Ometh at Sep 24, 2012,
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Well, you saw from the OP. He calls it his 'little shrinkage'.

Well, there is a limit as to how much it can shrink...
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Quote by metal4eva_22
That has never happened to me.

However this one time when I was taking a piss, the stream shot backwards and got all over my pants. Luckily I was at home.

I was taking a shit one time and when I started pissing the stream went right through the crack between the seat and the porcelain bowl and got all over my pants. Shit sucked, I was at home too though so that was fortunate.
Quote by Blargaha
Well, there is a limit as to how much it can shrink...

Depends how big (or small) it is in the first place.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I was taking a shit one time and when I started pissing the stream went right through the crack between the seat and the porcelain bowl and got all over my pants. Shit sucked, I was at home too though so that was fortunate.

Once when I was squatting down to piss I managed to piss all over the floor and a bit over my shoes. I didn't noticed it until it was too late. I guess I'm just retarded
Quote by slapsymcdougal
>tfw descendents describe your feels in most of their songs
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by RU Experienced?

This happened to me in the 4th grade
Quote by RU Experienced?

THAT FUCKING FEEL
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by RU Experienced?

I HATE THAT!!!
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Depends how big (or small) it is in the first place.

Exactly!
I have never had this problem, and even if I do not make a habit out of measuring with other men, I'd say I'm probably quite average (for a Scandinavian, which is slightly larger than the average American, but on the same level as a Canadian). I could do better though, I could be gay for example, as there is a certain relationship between a longer penis and being gay.
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Last edited by Blargaha at Sep 24, 2012,
sit down to pee?

you either don't know how to stand up peeing, your mom doesn't like piss all over the floor, or you are lazy or gay

or maybe all of them
Quote by yoman297
sit down to pee?

you either don't know how to stand up peeing, your mom doesn't like piss all over the floor, or you are lazy or gay

or maybe all of them

I'm gay 4 u bb
Quote by slapsymcdougal
even during shrinkage my dong is still able to clear at least my balls and my pube fro

...i do hate when a pube somehoe gets caught on your dick and that hurts

...and ive also had a strange moment when the stream doesnt go where you aiming for some reason instead of forward it goes like at 30 degree of center and then you end up pissing on your shoes
Page 1 of 3