Page 1 of 2
This is obviously a very controlled election. You may claim that all candidates were freely nominated, but as you can see, the majority of the posters in the election thread have no clue that these nominations happened. Nay, these candidates were chosen behind closed doors, and were selected based on their ability to be ineffective figure heads. They may claim to have slightly varied policies, but they are all either in on the same agenda, or just dupes of the real power behind the scenes.
I demand a proper free election, so we may choose candidates who offer real policies.
MOTHER****ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Last edited by Assid Rane at Sep 26, 2012,
****ing democrats even pollute UG.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by captaincrunk
**** you!

I support this thread. the thing was open for like a minute.

Yeah, I had no clue there even was one. I just saw the election thread and figured they were chosen at random.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I hate this election thing. It is terribly organised. And I didn't even know they had nominations. Are the mods even aware we're having an election? Also, Draken is absolutely terrible at organizing this. He says that candidates need to be registered before April 2010. Yet slapsymcfuckingdougal is in the candidates list. And Hypnotoad? Come on. That is just old and overused. The elections were so much better last year.
I agree that it could have been organized better but quit crying.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I agree that it could have been organized better but quit crying.

This. 100% this.

Now, suck it up, cupcakes.
The candidates thing needed to be changed anyway as i copypasted the post i used from last year. And Hypnotoad was added to my post by someone, and i don't disobey those who can edit my posts.
There is always 1.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Draken
The candidates thing needed to be changed anyway as i copypasted the post i used from last year. And Hypnotoad was added to my post by someone, and i don't disobey those who can edit my posts.

You could have had write in elections and then chosen the ten highest vote getters for a runoff. But no, instead you waited like a thief in the night.
Quote by captaincrunk
no **** you, that's not how elections work! "Sorry but George Bush wins a third term, damn Floridians. Hey now, quit crying!"

Why exactly are you mad about an election on the internet? Don't you have better things to do than bitch about shit that really doesn't affect you?

Next year, you can run the UG elections. Ok? Now, go cry to yo' momma.

Quote by captaincrunk
You could have had write in elections and then chosen the ten highest vote getters for a runoff. But no, instead you waited like a thief in the night.

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 26, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Why exactly are you mad about an election on the internet? Don't you have better things to do than bitch about shit that really doesn't affect you?

Next year, you can run the UG elections. Ok? Now, go cry to yo' momma.

First off, you don't get to decide shit about elections because no one likes you or trusts your opinion. Secondly, I don't want to run them. Thirdly, you're arguing with me about it. Don't you have better things to do?

Now **** off.
Quote by captaincrunk

Actually more like a tired person after he's just woken up.
Quote by captaincrunk
First off, you don't get to decide shit about elections because no one likes you or trusts your opinion.

Wow, a personal attack. How mature.

Secondly, I don't want to run them.

Oh, you just want to bitch about this one, huh?

Thirdly, you're arguing with me about it. Don't you have better things to do?

Well, I do. I'll go watch something on Netflix, methinks.
However, turning the question around on me is simply a dodge. You must NOT have better things to do.

Now **** off.
Or what? What are you going to do, if I just stick around & wait to see how much more butthurt you can get?

Edit:
Also, it's fuck, not ****. L2use the system.
This site is bawss.

Only here can you have elections and then an actual election protest over said elections on a message board.
Knowledge is power
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Wow, a personal attack. How mature.

Your entire post was a personal attack, but maybe you're too stupid to understand your own posts.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Oh, you just want to bitch about this one, huh?

Yes. That's what democracy is all about, or have you not been paying attention?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, I do. I'll go watch something on Netflix, methinks.

Please, don't come back.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
However, turning the question around on me is simply a dodge. You must NOT have better things to do.

Call it a dodge if you want, but you just did the same thing.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Or what? What are you going to do, if I just stick around & wait to see how much more butthurt you can get?

Only cuntcandles use "butthurt"
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Edit:
Also, it's fuck, not ****. L2use the system.

wow did you really just say that

seriously?

i have no words
Quote by laid-to-waste
wow did you really just say that

seriously?

i have no words

Of course I did.

But let's get real here, people. The only damn thing you're achieving is providing loads of entertainment for people like me.

If you don't like how it is now, then you can have a talk with the mods about you running it next year. Keep this lame shit up, and the mods'll simply say we can't have a UG election.

Quote by captaincrunk
Your entire post was a personal attack, but maybe you're too stupid to understand your own posts.

Yes. That's what democracy is all about, or have you not been paying attention?

Democracy. On UG?

Please, don't come back.

Or what?

Call it a dodge if you want, but you just did the same thing.

No, I said I did have better things to do. I've just decided you're more entertaining.

Only cuntcandles use "butthurt"

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Of course I did.

But let's get real here, people. The only damn thing you're achieving is providing loads of entertainment for people like me.

If you don't like how it is now, then you can have a talk with the mods about you running it next year. Keep this lame shit up, and the mods'll simply say we can't have a UG election.

why are you complaining if you're so entertained? be gone, i say
Quote by captaincrunk
why are you complaining if you're so entertained? be gone, i say

Or what? I've still yet to see what you'll do...
Quote by mastaphoo
Guys, it's the internet. Calm down.

maybe YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN

Quote by mastaphoo
i think you are all retarded and being stereotypical and should shut the hell up before someone has to..... say..... EDUCATE you....

"muslims and guns shouldnt go together"
ever think there might be a white muslim without a turban who has a good job and a normal family like half the people in america? there are, i know two, and they both have guns. why? for protection from idiots like you who would kill them because "they're terrorists".

ya, i did it
I say we secede from the election and hold our own presidential race!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
filth

Look at how somebody who has stake in this mock election looks to pollute our cause with debauchery! Is this the world we want for ourselves?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Quote by Assid Rane
Look at how somebody who has stake in this mock election looks to pollute our cause with debauchery! Is this the world we want for ourselves?

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Assid Rane

I'm 100% ok with that world and the debauchery of it.
I have no wish to be nominated, ever. I just wish to vote for those the people actually nominate, not a controlled election.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Page 1 of 2