Page 3 of 3
Dunno but you should be able to find info on the pic (I think she tweeted it) if you google hard enough.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
so does she do nudes or what

i'd like to know before i proceed to find shitty fake ones
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
so does she do nudes or what

i'd like to know before i proceed to find shitty fake ones

no she doesn't that I know of. The closest thing you'll find are wet t shirt pics that show a decent amount of her nipples.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
no she doesn't that I know of. The closest thing you'll find are wet t shirt pics that show a decent amount of her nipples.

good enough, brb
Nah you will find her topless but always mostly covered.
Sometimes with semi-transparent tops though, search for her wet t-shirt vid.

(Invalid img)
Last edited by Hydra150 at Sep 26, 2012,
is it delusional that i sometimes think i'd have a chance at dating Kate Upton just because i'm around the same age?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
is it delusional that i sometimes think i'd have a chance at dating Kate Upton just because i'm around the same age?

That feel, brother, I am aware of it. And yes, entirely delusional.

Tell you what, let's double our chances - if you're ever dating her you let me spend a night alone with her and her magnificent lady-parts, and if I'm dating her you can have a go. Deal?
Quote by Hydra150

Tell you what, let's double our chances - if you're ever dating her you let me spend a night alone with her and her magnificent lady-parts, and if I'm dating her you can have a go. Deal?

can we triple it?
Quote by Hydra150

DEALIO! now we've got like a 50/50 chance right?

right?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
DEALIO! now we've got like a 50/50 chance right?

right?

As we recruit more and more people into this deal, at what point does the creepy sex-syndicate become illegal?
Last edited by Hydra150 at Sep 26, 2012,
well, i add almost nothing, because i would never have a chance with anyone as pretty as kate upton

like, worse than the way that you guys wouldn't have a chance

like if someone put a gun to her head, and told her to have sex with me or she would die

she would sooner die

so i don't really count
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Woah guys. Hold it right there. I'm also her age and should therefore join you three in your conquest. I was the one that brought up her age anyway.
I also raise all chances by at least 50%.
I turn 20 in two and a half months....so I need to get in on that action as well.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
You can find a topless pic on Tumblr just by searching her and scrolling down a few times

I suppose I can send a link for anyone who doesn't use Tumblr to verify if it is her
Quote by Kelvjy
You can find a topless pic on Tumblr just by searching her and scrolling down a few times

I suppose I can send a link for anyone who doesn't use Tumblr to verify if it is her

...hypothetically, if i was to get on google and search, what would i type into the search box to find the correct tumblr.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
....what happened? i so con****ed?

We improved your thread.
Quote by funkbass369
...hypothetically, if i was to get on google and search, what would i type into the search box to find the correct tumblr.

Just google "kate upton tumblr" second link down then click next page a couple of times and you should find the image.

i found the picture.

totally fake.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
....what happened? i so con****ed?

Somebody tried rationing with the irrationable.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by jakesmellspoo

totally fake.

Yep.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Well being that she's dated the quarterback of the New York Jets, Mark Sanchez, and the best pitcher in baseball, Justin Verlander, I'm gonna say you're delusional.

Quote by Hydra150

I like this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
definitely fake, but still not a bad picture....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Girls always come out of the woodworks when you have a gf, its a known fact. And a trap.

You're just a conquest to her and as soon as you so much as call, she'll dump ya. Conquest over.

Also, most importantly, remember its always good to have options. Options make for healthier decisions and you are less likely to put up with bs from a bitchy gf.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 3 of 3