http://www.courierpress.com/news/2012/sep/26/university-tennessee-investigating-butt-chugging-i/

Police at 1:15 a.m. Sept. 22 learned about the reported "butt-chugging" enemas using wine after 20-year-old Alexander P. Broughton was taken to the University of Tennessee Medical Center suffering from severe alcohol poisoning. Authorities said Broughton's blood/alcohol level was in excess of 0.40 percent, a near fatal concentration level.

Share tips and experiences.
Saw this on 1,000 Ways to Die.

Then I watched MANSWERS **** YEAH TITS AND BEER AND SHIT HAHAHA TITS DID YOU SEE WE SHOWED MASSIVE TITS??? BECAUSE WE DID EXPLOSIONS! TITS!
A University of Tennessee vice chancellor this morning said he was "shocked" by reports that a fraternity had engaged in administering an alcohol enema to a member and the administration has begun its probe of the allegations

hurr
Quote by devourke
hurr

Lel'd.

Also any Tennesseans here, please post proof that your state isn't the worst in the country.
Kill shit, will you?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by blake1221
Saw this on 1,000 Ways to Die.

Then I watched MANSWERS **** YEAH TITS AND BEER AND SHIT HAHAHA TITS DID YOU SEE WE SHOWED MASSIVE TITS??? BECAUSE WE DID EXPLOSIONS! TITS!

I LOVE MANSWERS!!!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
So college students are now competing with bums in the "most desperate to be ****ed up" category?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Common I have heard about this a lot, its big because like any other suppository it gets into your blood stream almost immediately, where as when you drink it normally it filters through your system a lot slower. This allows you to get drunk super fast on very little booze, the downside is there is absolutely no way for your body to reject the alcohol, this takes the form of vomiting when you drink it, leaving you with absolutely no way to moderate you intake, pretty much Russian roulette. Heard a similar thing not too long ago that involved girls soaking tampons in vodka and inserting them, not sure how valid that one is. And I though the time I snorted whiskey was ****ed up...I did it on a dare and would not suggest trying it, it burned like a mother ****er
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Sounds like it would sting like shit (olololol) and I'd probably shit myself afterwards.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by ne14t
Common I have heard about this a lot, its big because like any other suppository it gets into your blood stream almost immediately, where as when you drink it normally it filters through your system a lot slower. This allows you to get drunk super fast on very little booze, the downside is there is absolutely no way for your body to reject the alcohol, this takes the form of vomiting when you drink it, leaving you with absolutely no way to moderate you intake, pretty much Russian roulette. Heard a similar thing not too long ago that involved girls soaking tampons in vodka and inserting them, not sure how valid that one is. And I though the time I snorted whiskey was ****ed up...I did it on a dare and would not suggest trying it, it burned like a mother ****er

WTF is wrong with people today.
Quote by due 07

Haha, this is a link from my local newspaper. Why are you reading my local newspaper?
This is incredible. Why have I never done this before? Gay, my whole life has been until now. I need no tips, but I'll be back with experiences.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by captaincrunk
Haha, this is a link from my local newspaper. Why are you reading my local newspaper?

Trying to see the world thru yr eyes.
Quote by due 07
Trying to see the world thru yr eyes.

I'm pretty sure it's written at like a 6th grade reading level.

It just caught me off guard is all. I used to get you confused with guitarhero764 and he DOES live near my town, and I was like waitaminute...
Has noone here seen Jackass 2?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Knox vegas represent!

This is fucking stupid though. What's the point of getting drunk if you're not even gonna feel it happening?

Edit:
Quote by due 07
Lel'd.

Also any Tennesseans here, please post proof that your state isn't the worst in the country.

Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Last edited by Synyster915 at Sep 26, 2012,
something tells me buttdrunk is a more efficient method of getting shitfaced
..::fat
lard::..
Quote by neidnarb11890
hey remember when there was that thread abt frats & that one guy was like "why do you guys all hate frats you are just jealous"?

I was in a social fraternity during my undergrad years. It was probably the best decision I made during college. Many of my current best friends, I met through the Greek system (not just in my house).

But of course there are going to be idiots like this giving all Greeks a bad name. There are good fraternities, and there are bad fraternities. I'd wager that this one falls into the latter category. As a whole, however, I'd assert that the Greek system does significantly more good than harm.

But to be fair, there are probably kids (both Greek and non-Greek) getting all sorts of butt-drunk nationwide. Shit's cray, yo.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by darkstar2466
So college students are now competing with bums in the "most desperate to be ****ed up" category?

Last home game while tailgaiting, I drank about 3/4 of a bottle of Captain.

I was among the most sober people there.

So yes.

Quote by ExDementia
I'm not from Tennessee, but I think we can all agree that Florida is by far the worst state in the country.

I've been all over the southeast and Florida is by far the best in it's immediate vicinity. It doesn't get good again until you hit Illinois and Pennsylvania.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Sep 26, 2012,
Quote by due 07
Lel'd.

*pic of my weiner*
We watched this in class today.

Very funny. Would butt chug again.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Butt chugging is amazing. I have an entire fifth of whiskey in my ass as I type this.
Quote by due 07
Lel'd.

I've said that Tennessee was a hell hole that no one would miss if it fell off the face of the earth.

I've been saying it for years. The rest of the world is finally catching up.
Quote by wyldething
I was in a social fraternity during my undergrad years. It was probably the best decision I made during college. Many of my current best friends, I met through the Greek system (not just in my house).

But of course there are going to be idiots like this giving all Greeks a bad name. There are good fraternities, and there are bad fraternities. I'd wager that this one falls into the latter category. As a whole, however, I'd assert that the Greek system does significantly more good than harm.

But to be fair, there are probably kids (both Greek and non-Greek) getting all sorts of butt-drunk nationwide. Shit's cray, yo.

frats are for people who need to buy friends.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by CG Man16
Last home game while tailgaiting, I drank about 3/4 of a bottle of Captain.

I was among the most sober people there.

So yes.

Me and Captain are not friends anymore, not after having 12 shots in 20 minutes a few summers ago.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Happened in Tennessee, reported by Evansville...

Why am I not surprised?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE