Page 1 of 2
And I've been called a weirdo for it three times now.

One says "but plum sauce is what you use!"

Another says "But no, it's ketchup!"

Yet another cries "Salad dressing!"

These are all good to me, and try all of them now and again, but I ran out of ketchup so I used mayo.

What do you use?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

To each his own.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by jetfuel495
You know what, that doesn't sound too bad. Although mayo without bread does seem odd. But I can dig it.

It's like a chicken sandwich if you have breaded nugz like I do
Quote by MetalGS3SE

You dirty c*nt TS, you dirty dirty c*nt
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jetfuel495
what is this new school 2011 stuff get with the real deal yo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TZDIo21r8

Jetfuel, we comin' fo you nigga!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Didn't you know that mcnuggets are red (because they mix in all the guts and blood) until they use bleach on em to turn em white.

After I heard that I never ate them again. Almost as bad as the kentucky fried chicken that they raise with no wings, beaks, or legs.

Yuck, ts, just yuck.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
Didn't you know that mcnuggets are red (because they mix in all the guts and blood) until they use bleach on em to turn em white.

After I heard that I never ate them again. Almost as bad as the kentucky fried chicken that they raise with no wings, beaks, or legs.

Yuck, ts, just yuck.

Are you being sarcastic?
Nope, its all true.

Well, the kentucky fried chicken thing was just an urban legend.

But no, I have not eaten another nugget after I heard about the red meat and bleach. Err, sorry, should have waited until after you finished.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Yea I always knew about the bleach thing. I still love nuggets, man.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by mystical_1

Yuck, ts, just yuck.

They make a pink mush out of all the scrap bits of chicken, there's no blood involved. When chicken cooks it turns white, that's all the bleaching process is.

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
franch

Breaking Bad?
Last edited by Malchius at Sep 27, 2012,
Quote by guitarxo
Holy *fck, a curry sauce where the curry itself is like the 15th ingredient. And "curry flavor" at that

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't think it's weird
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by mystical_1

Yuck, ts, just yuck.

Meh, they taste strangely good and haven't killed me yet so I don't really care. I actually saw the video of them being made and it really just looked a bit gross, seemed fine to eat.
Ketchup is good for nuggets, mayo is good for chips. I don't mind it the other way around though, mayonnaise is good with most savory things.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Caramel sundae.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
WTF, man, mayo is the only thing. Plum sauce?! Christ! Get your millions out.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by shwilly
Holy *fck, a curry sauce where the curry itself is like the 15th ingredient. And "curry flavor" at that

But it tastes soooooooo gooooooooooooood. They started charging extra for it because people would take like 10 or 20 back with them.
cat
Honey mustard you daft fool!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
FFS.

BBQ sauce is obviously the right answer. That or hot sauce.

Anything else is inferior.

EDIT: Ranch is pretty good too.
it's taco night. squeeeeeeeeeee! corn tacos will be stuffed with mexi-seasoned tvp, sauteed peppers 'n onions, guacamole, fresh spinach, and homemade habanero salsa.
Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants
That's really lame. Not as bad as ketchup though. Ketchup should be outlawed. Forever.
*your ad here*
Quote by theogonia777
That's really lame. Not as bad as ketchup though. Ketchup should be outlawed. Forever.

But what will you put on your hot dogs?
Ranch is made out of mayonnaise and people smother stuff with it all the time. It's not that out there.
I ocasionally use salsa con queso,
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Page 1 of 2