I don't know, probably not.

All of yall can suck my balls through my draws
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Lolno.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
If I see the voting thread, maybe. It's not really that big of a deal to me. Mainly because it's always the same few people involved in these types of things.
lattes

or whoomit if irish convinces me, apparently with whoomit we get access sorts of delicious complementary caffeinated beverages
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by AJScott
Nope. Why you say?

I just don't care enough, it's a forum.

ah, but you see, nobody cares. it's just a laugh, you communist
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Check my signature.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
No.

I don't give a crap about it really. I'm not going to read up on anything and I don't want to support someone I don't like. I.e most of the candidates.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
the only sensible option is to vote for whoomit. i dont know why anyone wouldn't vote for whoomit, it's like asking "do you like to breathe?" the answer is obviously "yes"
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
the only sensible option is to vote for whoomit. i dont know why anyone wouldn't vote for whoomit, it's like asking "do you like to breathe?" the answer is obviously "yes"

Because I find him annoying would be a rather solid answer no?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Can't really be arsed, looking forward to the front page being clear of all the threads.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

no.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by gabcd86
Can't really be arsed, looking forward to the front page being clear of all the threads.

This.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by gabcd86

This aswell.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

You're obviously a heartless bastard.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
No because it's the gayest thing ever.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
No because it's the gayest thing ever.

vote for TROWZAACROUS
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

No because none of them have pledged to close the Anime thread forever. Until then my vote shall not be had.
Quote by lushacrous
vote for TROWZAACROUS

A VOTE FOR TROWZAACROUS IS A VOTE FOR GOOD THINGS LOL XDDDD

Quote by willT08
No because none of them have pledged to close the Anime thread forever. Until then my vote shall not be had.

Also this.

a vote for TROWZAACROUS is a vote against half measures
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

so this is the place where all the cool kids go and talk about how non conformist they are eh?
Quote by korinaflyingv
I will vote only for those who vow to the name of female mammary glands and gluteus maximus.
pinga
I had no knowledge of this 'election' and now, after acquiring this knowledge about said 'election', I couldn't care less.

ITT: we turn fun event into srs bsns

(though I do agree with those who don't like the clutter of all the individual candidate threads. keep it in one like we used to)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Burgery
so this is the place where all the cool kids go and talk about how non conformist they are eh?

No, this is the place where people go to complain about the high number of absolutely pointless, stupid threads on the front page. Half of the ones that get closed for spam are more entertaining.

Quote by Trowzaa
No, this is the place where people go to complain about the high number of absolutely pointless, stupid threads on the front page. Half of the ones that get closed for spam are more entertaining.

so stop being a negative nancy and join the fun
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
so stop being a negative nancy and join the fun

No I had fun once, it was awful.

I don't even know what the election is for.. somehow I doubt anything will change aside from the internet-brownie-points the winner has.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I like to think I'm growing out of UG as I become older and more busy. Not voting is part of my transition to escaping the Pit, Batman style-ee.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by beefcake122
What's the election even for, and what's that gif from?

Day Z
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by daytripper75
I don't like any of the candidates, so no.

I already am planning to stage a coup.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3