Page 1 of 2
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
9,780 IQ
We all have had them. Post them.

I'll share one.

I sort of liked a girl. We'd hang out. She'd stand me up sometimes, so I stopped associating with her as much. We had a big long talk about it one day, and she promises to hangout with me on a certain day. I agree. I go to meet her, and she's nowhere to be found. Go home and see an email she sent me 30 minutes ago. She said she had too much homework. I'm really pissed at this point. See her next day. She says she'll make it up to me by buying me dinner. We go, and she forgets her wallet. She swears she'll pay me back. Never does.

Felt like a bitch.

Don't ever let something like this happen to you, guys.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
This is why I'm an alpha. That shit happens to me once, and I leave the girl behind.

Edit:
Although, I'm not an asshole. I don't leave her stranded somewhere. I just don't go out with her again.

Fortunately, my girl is not that kind of girl, meaning one who just takes advantage of men.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 27, 2012,
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
1,902 IQ
Only semi-relevant but hey:

I promised the love of my life at that point to meet her at the beach in summer. I got there, it was a cold day and not a very good day for swimming. So I left almost right away, she didn't show up so I thought she maybe cancelled because it was so cold.

Then I go home and play some football with my brothers. And she comes by my house on her bicycle. She does not say anything. She just looks at me. Eyes like fire, it was pure hatred.

Never spoke to me again
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
I have too many stories..... I'll share some of them when i'll have the time to type them all.....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
9,780 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
This is why I'm an alpha.
Whoa, that's not what this thread is about.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That shit happens to me once
THAT's what this thread is about.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by The Madcap
THAT's what this thread is about.

Well, damn...Madcap, why didn't you say so?

Quote by whoomit
She spanks me during sex

Who cares? Had sex.

OT:
I did have this girl friendzone me for awhile after we broke up. She'd tell me about other guys she liked and shit. (I basically ignored it though.) Eventually, she decided she didn't even want to be friends anymore, and I was reminded why we broke up in the first place. She was too immature.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by whoomit
She spanks me during sex

What's wrong with that?
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
whoomit
1,492 IQ
Quote by adamgur96
What's wrong with that?

She's wearing a strap-on
Harvey Swick
Naive American
1,260 IQ
was hanging out in the bar for the first time with this guy i know from work. i was really uncomfortable being there as my friend knew everyone in the bar(he frequented it often) and i spent most of the time sitting at the bar staring at the counter. my friend then starts to walk away into what i can assume was the bathroom with this other dude(he was dealing drugs) and i automatically proceed to follow him.

he's like "stay here" i was like "ok" and just sat back down, made me feel like a dog or something.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by whoomit
She's wearing a strap-on

Ohhhhhhhhhh......
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
once I butchered evolutionary psychology by applying it to humans incor-

o wait
Avedas
yoloswag420
673 IQ
Girl invites me out with her friends (male and female). Ignores me most the time. Half of them barely speak English. Just sorta sit around talking to the couple people I knew from school. Leave without either of us saying bye to each other. Later on ask her what the hell her problem is. Haven't seen her or talked to her ever since.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
already happened to me.

and i'm still moping about it two years later.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by whoomit
She's wearing a strap-on
On her hand?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
9,780 IQ
Quote by jakesmellspoo
already happened to me.
Slightly beta, but it happens to everyone.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
and i'm still moping about it two years later.
Inexcusably and extremely beta.
Tanglewoodguit
Davostated
2,658 IQ
I'm alpha when it comes to getting girls, but a beta when it comes to keeping them.
AVFC Championship 2nd place 2017

Quote by TheChaz
Ok I'll pass it on to them that EndTheRapture51 is done watching.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by whoomit
*Sniff* Yeah

Da faq? Your girl's into some kinky shit.........
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Last edited by adamgur96 at Sep 27, 2012,
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
the worst part is when you run into people that think you still talk to the girl who you never want to see again and they're like "Hey, i was talking to blahblahblah the other day." and you can't help but make a face and cause a short pause in the conversation and then they're like "what's that face about?" and you're like "aaaaaah, i haven't talked to her since she stood me up for the third time when we were supposed to to a show together." and they're clearly not sympathetic to your plight.

i'm so hopeless.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Sep 27, 2012,
Eastwinn
through being cool
3,131 IQ
Quote by TooktheAtrain
once I butchered evolutionary psychology by applying it to humans incor-

o wait

willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Literally 3 minutes ago I went to Sainsbury's for the first time in this town since moving for Uni. All is well, everything I wanna buy is right by the door so I'm at the till in seconds. Swiping barcodes goes fine, no tragedies so far. Time to pay, decide to go by card because I only have silly change on me.

Go to slot card in machine, thing doesn't fit. Obviously I'm confused, until I realize I'm trying to stick my card in the receipt printer. Looking like a retard I eventually find the actual card machine (who the hell has it on the right when the exit is on the left? That shit should be one smooth motion) and accidentally put in my card the wrong way up. The card machine informs me to re-insert my card but this message just stays there even after I've done so.

So, shit has hit the fan by this point. I'm hot, embarrassed but luckily not with anyone I know. I weigh up my options and decide to pay with cash (coins to be exact). So again, new to this layout I search around for a hole to slide my coins in. There's no such hole. A good 20 seconds pass and I still can't find it. Turns out you have to throw your change in what looks like a wash basin and then the machine sorts it. What the actual fuck is that about?

But then I manage to get the transaction finished, feeling beta as all hell the whole walk home.
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Can't have a beta moment if you don't talk to girls in the first place
-Mantra-
Mhm
47 IQ
Quote by Weaponized
Can't have a beta moment if you don't talk to girls in the first place

Thats pretty beta, bro.
vince1991
The pube in your yogurt
84 IQ
no idea what you mean by beta moments but i think i might have one.

met a chick at a festival a couple of years ago. so we see each other often during those few days. back home we in a bar together 3 times in the next week or so. by then i was really getting fond of her. then, the next time we meet we come across a good friend of mine, and we sticked together the entire night..

next time we went to see eachother she asked me if that other guy would come along to.. i didn't think much of it back then.. so the day came and everything went as usual.. i was pretty sure she liked me to and we had some good times that evening.. i saw some other friends and went to say hi. after 15 minutes of chatting with them, my asshole friend comes to me, sweat and fear on his face.. telling me the girl left and was to ashamed to see me again. ever. startled and heartbroken i asked why.. he confessed that in those 15 minutes i was away, he kissed her and they were together now.

then i realized... i was buying all of her drinks, all of those evenings (i insisted because she was in college & poor and i had a job) the bitch used me. before i could say anything he was gone to. never saw either of them again.

then it got worse. couldn't handle the situation. got drunk. made ass off myself. totaled the scooter i had back then by driving into a roundabout and ended up tring to sing some grimy blues song at 6am in my parents bedroom. when they asked me wtf i was doing.. i puked on the floor, turned around and marched into my room.

last i heard they are living together now. while i feel like a dumb **** every time i think about that night
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
One time I mistook kindness for love and accused the girl of leading me on and held misogynistic views that demand romantic reciprocation for simple niceties that should already be commonplace.

It was chill.
Lord_Doku
ancient bass
1,984 IQ
Can't really think of a specific beta moment in my life except for when I told the girl I fancied her and it didn't go both ways.
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
Quote by Lord_Doku
Can't really think of a specific beta moment in my life except for when I told the girl I fancied her and it didn't go both ways.

That's not really 'beta', though. That's just unsuccessful. Although I despise the misappropriation of the terms, they refer to mindsets rather than outcomes.
Philip_pepper
Banned
4,955 IQ
Umm...

The time I was out with a buncha friends and a girl wanted me to spend the night with her.

But then I went home.

Yeah, I still don't know what I was thinking.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
you wanna hear something really "beta"?

having a girl share a bed with you at a hotel, asking you to grab her boobs, grabbing your junk while laying in the bed, and completely missing the fact that she wants to get it on.

i'm pathetic.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by jakesmellspoo

having a girl share a bed with you at a hotel, asking you to grab her boobs, grabbing your junk while laying in the bed, and completely missing the fact that she wants to get it on.

i'm pathetic.

Did you still bang her?
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i'm pathetic.

wtf man. u srs?

Did you actually not realise, or were you hesitant? The former is unbelievable
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
Quote by adamgur96
Did you still bang her?

no, hence me being pathetic.

^completely oblivious. isn't stuff like that what people with Aspergers do?
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Sep 27, 2012,
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by jakesmellspoo
no, hence me being pathetic.

^completely oblivious. isn't stuff like that what people with Aspergers do?

How did you get into that situation any way?
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
my friends from the town i grew up in were having their prom weekend and we all shared a dirty motel room at the Jersey Shore.

to be fair to myself, there were 5 other dudes in the room.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by jakesmellspoo
my friends from the town i grew up in were having their prom weekend and we all shared a dirty motel room at the Jersey Shore.

to be fair to myself, there were 5 other dudes in the room.

Wait, so that chick wanted you to bang her while there were 5 other dudes in the room?

lol slut.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves