No she will not.
DeVillains!
Quote by supersac
i got freindzoned so hard last week

im in ****ing BESTfreind zone

but its cool shell come around

right?

RIGHT?

Stop talking to her and start talking to other girls.

That girl will get jealous and seek your attention and approval.

Women are stupid like that.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Stop talking to her and start talking to other girls.

That girl will get jealous and seek your attention and approval.

Women are stupid like that.

well thanks for the actual advice hahah
but its time to move on

also women are crazy not stupid
Quote by blake1221
One time I mistook kindness for love and accused the girl of leading me on and held misogynistic views that demand romantic reciprocation for simple niceties that should already be commonplace.

It was chill.

Blake for president!

>tfw master beta
Quote by supersac
well thanks for the actual advice hahah
but its time to move on

also women are crazy not stupid

True. Crazy means they don't follow logic.
Quote by blake1221
One time I mistook kindness for love and accused the girl of leading me on and held misogynistic views that demand romantic reciprocation for simple niceties that should already be commonplace.

It was chill.

This random dude understands.
Quote by due 07
master beta

lol
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I didn't think people actually USED terms from Urban Dictionary...

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

90% of the time I hear the word "Beta" it's from self-professed Alphas talking about said betas.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
This is why I'm an alpha. That shit happens to me once, and I leave the girl behind.

Edit:
Although, I'm not an asshole. I don't leave her stranded somewhere. I just don't go out with her again.

Fortunately, my girl is not that kind of girl, meaning one who just takes advantage of men.

Actually, I did that once.
We went out to this karaoke bar.
We were there about 15 minutes.
She says "Oh there's a friend I haven't seen in awhile"
She goes over to talk to him (Yeah, bad news right there I know).
She sat there chatting with him and his friends for about 2 hours while I got shit faced with a few of her friends.
Eventually, I just said **** it and left without telling her.

She was pretty much kissing my ass the following Monday at work.
She said even her friends I was with shit all over her for what she did.
I just told her what a bitch she was and ignored her.

But damn, when she sang, close your eyes and you would swear Pat Benatar was up on stage (Seriously)
Last edited by CodeMonk at Sep 27, 2012,
Happened to me today. We were gonna study together in the library. Less than twenty minutes after I got there she has to ditch me because her sister wants to eat dinner with her.
About this time last year, i went to a club, i was in a really good mood, and felt confident in myself, and i just got chatting with this really hot girl, the conversation was flowing well, and to be honest, i was quite shocked.

What did i do? Absolutely nothing. I could have tried to take things further, maybe got her number, anything, but nope, after a while i said goodbye, and left shortly after, then never saw her again. It was good that i got the stones to actually talk to someone like that, but the lack of follow up was a pretty poor show.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Sep 28, 2012,
i prefer hybrid moments

Quote by blake1221

It was chill.

Blake. Such a realist.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Ah shit now I remember one. I was sitting near the college lake drawing a portrait of Jim Caviezel in the Thin Red Line when this really cute girl finds me drawing it and tells me it's gorgeous. (it wasn't that great)

She was an art student too and she liked Star Wars and we sat there talking about all sorts of stuff including our dogs and then I had to go and I didn't ask for her number or a facebook. Nothing. She was single too. F*CK.
I used to be fairly beta a few years back but then i just stopped taking shit.
I'm still a nice guy and far from a douchy alpha type, but if someone treats you like shit there's no reason to ever associate with that person. If a person is acting that way, either confront them or cut all ties.
Your self respect is the most important thing you've got.

What does being an "alpha" mean anyways? Having self confidence, not caring what other people think, looking out for the herd, being a nice guy?
¯|(°_o)/¯
Last edited by Zox at Sep 28, 2012,
I was sitting next to this hot girl in class. She started to stroke my thigh and give me flirty smiles. I told her to take her hand off my thigh.

Does that count as beta?
Quote by -Mantra-
I was sitting next to this hot girl in class. She started to stroke my thigh and give me flirty smiles. I told her to take her hand off my thigh.

Does that count as beta?

No, that counts as "Bitch, I'm creeped out." Beta would be if 1) you weren't in class AND 2) you liked it.
On Wednesday, there was this girl I fancy in class and she asked me if I wanted to go study for her as she had a four hour break. Thinking this was an opportunity to get to know her outside of class, I said yes. Unfortunately I had meeting with classmates for another course and was also hungry.
I told her I wanted to get something to eat first. On the way there I said I was going to step into the cafe to get a bagel and she said she was going to the library. She and I parted ways and that was that. All the while I was wondering what happened to my plans with her.
Does that count as beta?
Quote by Extra Ordinary
On Wednesday, there was this girl I fancy in class and she asked me if I wanted to go study for her as she had a four hour break. Thinking this was an opportunity to get to know her outside of class, I said yes. Unfortunately I had meeting with classmates for another course and was also hungry.
I told her I wanted to get something to eat first. On the way there I said I was going to step into the cafe to get a bagel and she said she was going to the library. She and I parted ways and that was that. All the while I was wondering what happened to my plans with her.
Does that count as beta?

I think it meant that you were supposed to go meet her after you finished eating. She probably is thinking what happened to her plans with you!
But I don't have her number and I had to meet another group for a project and the way she said it made it seem like she forgot or was going her own way.
Boy do I feel like an idiot.
As an idiotic 15 year old, I was invited to the house of the girl I fancied, she said 'come round, you make me giggle ;-)'. I decided not to, on the advice my friends offered that I should just ignore her.

Long story short, she completely ignored me thereafter, lol.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
But I don't have her number and I had to meet another group for a project and the way she said it made it seem like she forgot or was going her own way.
Boy do I feel like an idiot.

Well try asking her next time and if this incident comes up, tell her you had to meet your project group and did not have her number so that you could inform her about it.
Y'know what the worst thing about this thread is... all you people are moping because you can't get a girl or you've been friendzoned (That means you're just ugly as fuck), and it's really not much better when you have a girl.

And I hate to break it to you, but sometime really soon in your lives you're going to see someone post the phrase 'doesn't matter, had sex' and you'll just internally scowl at that person for being such an immature ass.
Quote by CodeMonk
Actually, I did that once.
We went out to this karaoke bar.
We were there about 15 minutes.
She says "Oh there's a friend I haven't seen in awhile"
She goes over to talk to him (Yeah, bad news right there I know).
She sat there chatting with him and his friends for about 2 hours while I got shit faced with a few of her friends.
Eventually, I just said **** it and left without telling her.

She was pretty much kissing my ass the following Monday at work.
She said even her friends I was with shit all over her for what she did.
I just told her what a bitch she was and ignored her.

But damn, when she sang, close your eyes and you would swear Pat Benatar was up on stage (Seriously)

i would have left after hearing that

i fucking hate pat benatar
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Date girl for four months > Girl doesn't want relationship
Same girl actually wants a relationship > Offers girl second chance
Girl doesn't take second chance > Runs off with another guy few weeks later

Wooptidoopidoo.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by Hebriqui
Date girl for four months > Girl doesn't want relationship
Same girl actually wants a relationship > Offers girl second chance
Girl doesn't take second chance > Runs off with another guy few weeks later

Wooptidoopidoo

Somehow, that took the sting out of that statement

OT: Being in a friendzone for like 2 years because I was too shy to tell her my feelings (even though I'm sure she knew).
Tell her over the internet and cry when she says she doesn't feel the same way.

Funnily enough, I stayed friends with her and she seemed to like me (she seemed to want to hang out more with me), but I was on conflicting timetables and didn't really see her alot so I just kind of didn't talk to her much.
Then she got a bf and I felt bad, so I told her I didn't really want to see her again.

I wish I was as confident as I am now back then. Then again, I was quite fat back then, and that always puts a damper on your confidence.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Never mind beta, I'm the omega.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
I was about to bone my girlfriend out at the lake, but suddenly she yelled. So I looked up and there was Big Foot. Then I went back to bone her, but the mosquitoes were going crazy and she said there was no way.

Quote by PaulyVengeance
I was about to bone my girlfriend out at the lake, but suddenly she yelled. So I looked up and there was Big Foot. Then I went back to bone her, but the mosquitoes were going crazy and she said there was no way.

Awesome.
Quote by blake1221
So chill.

Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Page 2 of 2