Agent51
80 IQ
Is there a way to change tuning after a score has been created and have all of the tab shift accordingly? For example, if a guitar track says EADGBE and you want the tab to show for Eb tuning (so all numbers would be +1 if trying to play along to a standard recorded version with a 1/2 step down guitar), can Guitar Pro do it for you?

I am using Guitar Pro 5 (can't remember what .X.X number it is off the top of my head) on Windows 7 and GP 1.3.1 on my iPhone.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I figured this was more "gear" than "recording" or any other ones lol.
"Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a hollywood basement."
Last edited by Agent51 at Sep 29, 2012,
cdr_salamander
or simply Nick
90 IQ
You can change the global tuning for the guitar used in the score and it should adjust accordingly. I can't remember if it adjusts all the notes on the sheet or not.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
baumaxx1
Prog. Addict
50 IQ
Yeah, you can double click on the guitar or track label and open up the instrument options. You can set the tuning, and you can choose to re-transpose to keep it in the same key.