Austinrose94
21 IQ
I play a schecter 7-string tuned to drop A#, eventually I want to go down to drop G# but I need some new strings and to replace my nut first. But until then; are there any good bands out there that use 7-strings in this tuning? I've been playing a lot of my own stuff lately but would love to find a few songs to cover and a few more bands to listen to haha.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the metal or hardcore/metal core forum since I want to include them both.
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
Most METAL bands don't really tune that low...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
oneblackened
Better Than You At Mixing
3,210 IQ
Nevermore is in A# standard.

The only one I can think of is All Shall Perish, but they're rather mediocre deathcore.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (BKP C-Bomb/VHII)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Ultraussie
I have a user title now!
1,834 IQ
Only one I know is Emmure and they're more 0-0-0-0-1-0 style deathcore

There's plenty of bands in Drop A though, like Suicide Silence, Make Them Suffer, Thy Art Is Murder, Chelsea Grin etc
METAL!
NotFromANUS
Naturalist
1,434 IQ
Quote by Austinrose94
I play a schecter 7-string tuned to drop A#, eventually I want to go down to drop G# but I need some new strings and to replace my nut first.

Unless you plan on playing bass lines over jazz progressions, I suggest you just tune your 7-string to Bb standard. Now you've got the entire Morbid Angel catalog at your disposal.