Page 2 of 7
Other/saxophone/guitar- who can it be now, men at work.

If you want throw the guitar part in the easy group.

I hope I have time for this and that it'll turn out good. I don't have a good microphone and ill be using a bari sax instead of a tenor.
BLANKBLANK
I wanna change my easy from RATM to Silversun Pickup's "Kissing Families"

I'll have more fun in it
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Last edited by Horsedick.MPEG at Oct 2, 2012,
Advanced guitar- Tender Surrender by Steve Vai.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I wanna change my easy from RATM to Silversun Pickup's "Kissing Families"

I'll have more fun in it

You're just trying to sneak in an extra entry again, aren't you?
Not this time, buddy!

OP updated.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Yngvai: It's allen_pascual45@yahoo.com.ph . . . Add me also up at FB if you want. XD

Although I still might change my entry to Home. You're doing guitars right?

EDIT: Wait, scratch that.

QPC_Sam, we'll collaborate with This Dying Soul - Dream Theater, while I'll do Home - Dream Theater on Advanced, so my entry nao is . . .

Intermediate (Guitars, Bass and Keyboard): Finally Free - Dream Theater
Advanced (Guitars, Bass and Keyboard): Home - Dream Theater

Collaboration:
yngvai_satrucci and niejel: This Dying Soul - Dream Theater

cool?
Last edited by niejel at Oct 3, 2012,
I think I'm also going to do Ride on a Pony by Free. Easy guitar
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My cover might be easier than i thought as the song was in Guitar Hero xD If I wanna do a bass cover though, I'm gonna need to find bassless version as well
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by niejel
Yngvai: It's allen_pascual45@yahoo.com.ph . . . Add me also up at FB if you want. XD

QPC_Sam, we'll collaborate with This Dying Soul - Dream Theater, while I'll do Home - Dream Theater on Advanced, so my entry nao is . . .

Collaboration:

cool?

Hey dude, i'll mix down the rhythm tracks, get you a mix by tonight. I was kinda thinking of doing the guitars (i've already quad tracked) but if you want to do some guitar stuff that's cool with me It might take me a few more days to get the crazy section at the end happening, got it down at tempo, there's just one or two spots i have to work on.

I will ad you to FB as well.
I'll join: it'l be way for me to force myself to play lol. Dunno what song though.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
QPC, you should ask the mods to lock V14. People are still posting in it
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
QPC, you should ask the mods to lock V14. People are still posting in it

Yeah, for some reason there's still an active thread in the bass forum asking for people to sign up which links to the old thread.

Anyway, sign me up for Freewill by Rush (on bass).
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ziphoblat
Yeah, for some reason there's still an active thread in the bass forum asking for people to sign up which links to the old thread.

That definitely needs to be taken down.

Or updated. That's fine too
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Yeah, I decided I would bump the thread in the bass forum rather than start a new one. Next month I'll start a new one and refer them to the link in my sig, which I update.

Quote by niejel

cool?

I think I've got it right in the OP.
But you've got two for keyboards. I don't know if we'll have enough for two categories.

Quote by Ziphoblat
Anyway, sign me up for Freewill by Rush (on bass).

Is that intermediate?
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by niejel

Collaboration:

cool?

niejel, i tried emailing you, but it got returned for some odd reason. Anyway, here's the rhythm track i did, will be doing the leads in the next few days. http://soundcloud.com/michaelmclaughlin-2/this-dying-soul-gtr-drums
Okies here goes
Going to do Ozzies Mr Crowley including intro on Bass.
Will upload to my profile on Monday when finished recording.
Quote by yngvai satrucci
niejel, i tried emailing you, but it got returned for some odd reason. Anyway, here's the rhythm track i did, will be doing the leads in the next few days. http://soundcloud.com/michaelmclaughlin-2/this-dying-soul-gtr-drums

are we still doing video? it'd be cool. Hahaha.

allen_pascual45@yahoo.com.ph

double check the underscore and ph. are we gonna duel on the harmonies?
Quote by QPC_Sam
Is that intermediate?

I'm honestly not sure where you'd want to put it. I've never done this before and don't really know many of the songs already put forwards by other people so I don't have much of a reference point. I'll listen later and let you know... or you can decide yourself... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2BJ3ne60xQ <-- here's somebody covering it, the difficult bit starts around 3 minutes.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ziphoblat
I'm honestly not sure where you'd want to put it. I've never done this before and don't really know many of the songs already put forwards by other people so I don't have much of a reference point. I'll listen later and let you know... or you can decide yourself... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2BJ3ne60xQ <-- here's somebody covering it, the difficult bit starts around 3 minutes.

It's right between intermediate and advanced.
I'll put it in intermediate but would be willing to move it to advanced if you like.

Quote by widownz
Okies here goes
Going to do Ozzies Mr Crowley including intro on Bass.
Will upload to my profile on Monday when finished recording.

I've put that in advanced because of the 16th notes in the solo. But, again, if you want it moved...
Quote by niejel
are we still doing video? it'd be cool. Hahaha.

allen_pascual45@yahoo.com.ph

double check the underscore and ph. are we gonna duel on the harmonies?

Hey man, i'll try sending it when i get in tonight. Yeah, doing the harmonies would be awesome. I'd like to do a split screen vid if we can. We should throw Portnoy in there haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY24oa0NeLg

Quote by TunerAddict
I want to do an Yngwie piece, but all of his songs are longer then I have time for.

Do "Preludium" off of war to end all wars, it's two and a half minutes long, with 3 - 4 repeating parts.
Last edited by yngvai satrucci at Oct 4, 2012,
you could just upload your videos alone in youtube. you're better at mixing so I'll leave the audio to you, and I'll do the final editing on videos. )
Quote by niejel
you could just upload your videos alone in youtube. you're better at mixing so I'll leave the audio to you, and I'll do the final editing on videos. )

Ok, awesome, i don't know much about editing videos, outside of basic imovie stuff. This is going to be good what voice did you want to play for the harmonies?

BTW i used MP's drums for my recording, i guess you could record to the album version and send me the tracks if you want. Or use the jamtrack i put up on my soundcloud and send me the tracks you recorded individually. intoinfinity@me.com Soundcloud
Last edited by yngvai satrucci at Oct 4, 2012,
I guess I'll try Preludium. Maybe this will be the song to help me work on my shit legato.
^Nice playing, JenoUnion. Especially like the bit from 6:15ish

Quote by TunerAddict
I guess I'll try Preludium. Maybe this will be the song to help me work on my shit legato.

I put that under advanced guitar.
Last edited by QPC_Sam at Oct 4, 2012,
So my computer is out of order, so I may very well end up with no way to record this. I'll try to record it at school, but no guarantees.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by yngvai satrucci
Ok, awesome, i don't know much about editing videos, outside of basic imovie stuff. This is going to be good what voice did you want to play for the harmonies?

BTW i used MP's drums for my recording, i guess you could record to the album version and send me the tracks if you want. Or use the jamtrack i put up on my soundcloud and send me the tracks you recorded individually. intoinfinity@me.com Soundcloud

Well, I could do the lower octaves on the harmony parts, since my 7 string lacks 22nd+ frets.

I'll send you the raw audio per track via soundcloud, I hope I get it all right this weekend.
Quote by DatAss
I'm in with Recorda-me, by Joe Henderson

Saxophone?
You could be playing plenty of things in a cover of that.
Quote by QPC_Sam
Saxophone?
You could be playing plenty of things in a cover of that.

Sign me in for guitar;

I think I'll be doing it bossa nova style but it's still an open project.
Okay. Advanced or intermediate?
Quote by niejel
Well, I could do the lower octaves on the harmony parts, since my 7 string lacks 22nd+ frets.

I'll send you the raw audio per track via soundcloud, I hope I get it all right this weekend.

Awesome, i just got finished recording the unisons at the end. Will work on the solos this weekend. If you can upload the tracks as WAV files, that would be great.
Vermont Standard educational institutions

Demonstrates extra states that you might find just about every private and public normal institutes of San francisco. Instances, the non-public high schools have extra compact helper to make sure you graduate relative amount in order to communal courses. Yet this doesn't mean how a higher education taking part in client jr high schools usually provided by personal concentration.

It's actually important to note the fact available organisations around Ny are classified through emails P . s . alongside range.

In cases where under-going review sites along with results from the New york city basic establishments, a number of frequently situation a bigger than the rest. Several renowned normal types with this condition count Anderson school, Kingsbury schooling, A reduced Science lab college or university, Overall flexibility campus, He Porter program, Douglaston schools, Agrrrable Significant Parkway lessons and thus New york city Absolutely new academic institution.

Spots typically determined seeking finding out students' results or possibly contributes to standard assessment. Regarding simple the school those people assessments simply target taking note of, blogging and thus maths requirements.

Mainly middle educational facilities all through Massive apple are considered to generally be mostly first-rate, while that they may deliver a large amount of significance of to finally technology breakthroughs. These types because of this put together instructional actions so programs further revolutionary.

If truth be told virtually all elementary school universities located in New jersey possess set system labrador retrievers in addition there is no labrador retrievers a tad too.

New york city elementary training colleges probably are governed and regulated via Ohio Think Instruction Dept. Specific implies that mostly training centers try recommendations not to mention oftentimes examines all round along with working team and furthermore kids' successes. Trials actually are used much to make sure a quality university education features been specific with regard to. Plenty of Nc basic hjolmzdsbvn345 colleges and universities rise above second colleges throughout profit recognitions and as a consequence compensates around the internal root.

Essential types support the basis of great training certification here in young students. Irrespective of visiting, crafting as maths strategies, normal universities and colleges on top of that focus friendly medical studies, the sciences, disciplines as physical education.

Parents' participation supplied wonderful importance and. On the contrary councils also parent-teacher companies are living in pretty almost boarding school. It will aid to create vacation home for young students, while brings about superior and also more affectionate setting up. Involves enables the neck people in the course sense a lot more encouraged to go about doing the most beautiful at college.
Last edited by asdcxvbnmjersey at Oct 5, 2012,
I kinda wanna do Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. Would that fit in intermediate or is it too easy? If its too easy, I'll just submit next month.

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Oct 6, 2012,
I think Welcome Home would fit into intermediate. It's not the hardest song in the world, but the solo fairly tricky imo
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'd say intermediate too.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I was gonna improvise solos and stuff but it would be similar to the actual song.

http://soundcloud.com/leonsilavant/welcome-home-coheed-and

Heres a rough recording I did with a backing track I found made from Rock Band/Guitar Hero

My Rammstein song also has a backing track made from Guitar Hero so I've been pretty lucky with picking songs

Quote by angusfan16
Last edited by leony03 at Oct 6, 2012,
Niejel, i've been working on this tune like crazy, here's a taste of what i've been up to. Should have the whole thing by the end of the weekend.

This dying soul unison

Just need to record the leads.
http://soundcloud.com/michaelmclaughlin-2/this-dying-soul-123
Last edited by yngvai satrucci at Oct 6, 2012,