Page 3 of 7
I'm gonna edit my Home first, then by next week I can give you my part. Sorry for the delay, I gotta brace myself: FINAL EXAMS ARE COMING.

I might not be able to record Finally Free in this case.
Quote by niejel
I'm gonna edit my Home first, then by next week I can give you my part. Sorry for the delay, I gotta brace myself: FINAL EXAMS ARE COMING.

I might not be able to record Finally Free in this case.

Hey that's ok man, no hurry. If you can't do it, we can do something else some other time.

Good luck with exams.
I finished one of my covers. Just waiting for it to upload and I'll be able to submit it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done.

clicky
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done.

clicky

I clicky'd and was impressed as usual
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
I clicky'd and was impressed as usual

You like my cliché pentatonic wankery? Woo!

Thanks man.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I'll get my songs recorded this upcoming weekend. I'll be home, so I can use my bass.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Hopefully I'll have mine in the next week.

Might even try to get one of them up tomorrow.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by leony03

I can't load the video for some reason
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I can't load the video for some reason

Try it now

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Oh my god. Its been blocked worldwide. FUCK THIS SHIT!

I'm gonna have to lower the pitch of the video or something

Quote by angusfan16
Last edited by leony03 at Oct 7, 2012,
It must have detected the backing track. It was from guitar hero. Said my "copyright id" thing was in the red :S so I had to either delete the video replace it with other audio. Just gonna pitch change it and reupload but I wont be able to do it until later because I'm off to see DragonForce and Alestorm in half an hour

Quote by angusfan16
OP updated.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by leony03

I've had videos blocked in Germany or Japan, but never worldwide. I'd guess it's the guitar hero backing track too.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I've had videos blocked in Germany or Japan, but never worldwide. I'd guess it's the guitar hero backing track too.

My cover of Lordi's Hard Rock Hallelujah is apparently banned in Germany haha. This one was pretty much saying REMOVE IT NAOOO!!!!

Quote by angusfan16
Last edited by leony03 at Oct 7, 2012,
Quote by leony03
I kinda wanna do Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. Would that fit in intermediate or is it too easy? If its too easy, I'll just submit next month.

Cool song man I play that all the time love the sound.
Quote by niejel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsLRiy7fLII

Home - Dream Theater (keyboards, bass and guitar)

Wicked stuff man.

Quote by leony03
My cover of Lordi's Hard Rock Hallelujah is apparently banned in Germany haha. This one was pretty much saying REMOVE IT NAOOO!!!!

I used Final Countdown and some ABBA in one of my gaming videos and its rejected in Sweden and Germany.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Wicked stuff man.

Is it the music or the video editing?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I used Final Countdown and some ABBA in one of my gaming videos and its rejected in Sweden and Germany.

Quote by leony03

The trick to avoid banning or blocking of videos is to lower the backing track's volume. After all, we are covering, right? Make sure that your instrument is more heard.

Also, to yngvai, I'll finish This Dying Soul this weekend.
Quote by niejel
Is it the music or the video editing?

The trick to avoid banning or blocking of videos is to lower the backing track's volume. After all, we are covering, right? Make sure that your instrument is more heard.

Also, to yngvai, I'll finish This Dying Soul this weekend.

Both!

Also, my guitar tracks are always louder than the backing track. They still block them. It's more likely a content match or something. That or somebody flags them. It's definitely not the volume
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Well what the hell is our collaboration supposed to compete against now?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Okay, so I totes didn't get working on my Temple of Dog cover for Intermediate, but I started working on Radiohead's Optimistic, can I change my entree to that

Sorry for being annoying with switching.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by widownz
Cool song man I play that all the time love the sound.

Same man. So epic! I'll try and get it completed

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well what the hell is our collaboration supposed to compete against now?

We can just submit next month I guess lol

Quote by angusfan16
We might as well get rid of collabs since nobody cares to do it right

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
that's the problem I have: I can't do line in. I don't have a recording tool. However, I shall experiment this weekend for that. :3
I'll be interested in a collab next month if anyone wants to hit me up.
That would be cool. What kind of shit do you play?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
All sort's from Staind, Sixx am,Rammestien, Coheed and Cambria, Metallica, Him, AFI,Amon Amarth and the list goes on.
Love metal from all sorts cant really put 1 style down i just like a big sound.
Quote by widownz
All sort's from Staind, Sixx am,Rammestien, Coheed and Cambria, Metallica, Him, AFI,Amon Amarth and the list goes on.
Love metal from all sorts cant really put 1 style down i just like a big sound.

I might help with Staind, idk most of their songs outside of their hits.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I might help with Staind, idk most of their songs outside of their hits.

Hey horsedick Sounds cool I only play bass though so cant help out with Guitars
How does outside sound???
Quote by widownz
Hey horsedick Sounds cool I only play bass though so cant help out with Guitars
How does outside sound???

Is that the name to one of their songs? I love multitracking so the guitars wouldn't bother me.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm