Hey
Yeah outside is one of Staind's songs

It seems easy for me to play I'm okay with it
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It seems easy for me to play I'm okay with it

I'll PM you soon then
OP updated

Quote by widownz
Hey All here is the link to mine
Ozzy Osbourne Mr Crowley bass
http://soundcloud.com/widownz/pit-mr-crowley
First try at this so thought I would give it a go

That was very solid, I like it.
I've moved it to intermediate, because I think that's where it fits. If you want it moved back to advanced, then say so.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by QPC_Sam
OP updated

That was very solid, I like it.
I've moved it to intermediate, because I think that's where it fits. If you want it moved back to advanced, then say so.

Yeah I think intermediate suit's it better.
Cheers
Quote by yngvai satrucci
Awesome, audio interfaces are pretty cheap these days.

I use a Lexicon Lambda With Cubase5 and seems to being doing fine at the moment.
Cheap as well only about $200.00 NZ Dollars
I use a line 6 GX as an interface. It's pretty cool.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Well prior to this I was using a rock band mic so dont feel too bad
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by yngvai satrucci
Nice, how does it sounds? I'm using an apogee duet, love it!

I'm still learning to record at the moment so been playing around with the effects sends etc but easy to use and it gets a good sound out of it.
I use a camera with a shotgun mic.

I have no idea how to record properly. Like all that stuff you guys have been saying. ^ I have no idea what any of it is.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I use a camera with a shotgun mic.

I have no idea how to record properly. Like all that stuff you guys have been saying. ^ I have no idea what any of it is.

Don't worry, I don't know what they use either. I just record through a guitar pedal.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I use my Alesis i02. It's been the first real project i've put it through. For recording saxophone I might have to use my laptops mic which will be terrible. I might see if an old Karaoke microphone I have will sound any better.
BLANKBLANK
I realized that I don't have a camera or a webcam, so this is a bit pointless. I don't want to be that guy who posts a link to a UG profile audio file.
Quote by Random3
I use a Presonus Audiobox 2x2 with an SM57, used them for just under 3 years and the interface is a great piece of gear for the money, nice and simple and gets the job done. And the 57 is.... well it's a 57

Can't go wrong with an SM 57

Quote by TunerAddict
I realized that I don't have a camera or a webcam, so this is a bit pointless. I don't want to be that guy who posts a link to a UG profile audio file.

Do it up man, or put it on soundcloud.
Last edited by yngvai satrucci at Oct 8, 2012,
I use a Boss BR80, which works on its own or as an interface.

Quote by TunerAddict

Hey!
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by TunerAddict

That guy is the guy that runs this thing LOL.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by yngvai satrucci
Do it up man, or put it on soundcloud.

This, I hate doing videos.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I'm pretty sure your video would get flagged for being too sexy anyway.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm pretty sure your video would get flagged for being too sexy anyway.

Or people jelly of my horsedick.mpeg
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Peeps always be jelly 'bout that horsedick.mpeg

Haters gon' hate, yo.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I have the guitars to one of my songs finished. Idk if it's good or bad that I'm learning the song in the middle of me recording it. Now to record my easy song, and then I can do the bass for it this weekend when I go home, and work on that collaboration with that 1 guy.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I can't wait until I get my Schecter Hellraiser.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I can't wait until I get my Schecter Hellraiser.

You getting that one that is on sale for $350?
Quote by TunerAddict
You getting that one that is on sale for $350?

WHERE!?!?!
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Random3
Haven't you heard? Pink is the new black.

Nah not buying it.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot