pachap
Hack in training.
1,137 IQ
Does anyone here have any experience with Hell guitars yet? Relatively new company I believe. I am in the hunt for a new piece, wanted something Tele-ish, and stumbled across their webpage. Looks like it is order-only, no retail stores yet. Just wanted to see if anyone had any opinions. I might pull the trigger as an early Christmas present to myself.

(And no, not affiliated with them in any way.)
Ibanez SR1200E
sjones
UG's Analrapist
2,068 IQ
First off, I've never heard of them, but after checking out their website (http://www.hellguitars.com/index.html) I'm intrigued! I like the design and color schemes, plus they come loaded with Bare Knuckle's. And the prices are all under $700!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
They're not exactly my visual cup o tea, but at that price, I think they might be worth a gamble.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
hell no.
Quote by Roc8995
I don't think I've ever played anything in black walnut. It's a great ice cream flavor, so I assume it works well for a strat too.

Quote by JustRooster
The slugs in the pickups for telecasters are from old winchester rifles, which is why they sound so country.
Controlpanel
qɐuuǝp
1,403 IQ
Ehh...I'm hesitant.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Big Bang
UG Newbie
225 IQ
Their Bender model looks amazing. I'd be considering one myself for that price, except that I don't really like 24.75" guitars.