Page 2 of 2
Quote by metaldud536
I'm calling bullshit as well. Xanax doesn't mess with your mind as much as weed does so I don't see how wasn't able to draw a very good portrait under Xanax but he was able to draw your typical rainbow masterpiece under weed.

Artistic ability doesnt get too messed up under drugs, the influence alters the mood of the art though.

I thought dust off and bath salts were funny, dont do either of those, theyre bad for you. No heroin, sadly or lsd. Or thizzles. I have some cool high art on those.

Dmt was neat. It seems like he didnt want to draw himswlf rather he wanted to illustrate some conplex fracle 4th dimsension kind of thing.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Oct 2, 2012,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Plus Adderall is him as an adder. I don't really know what adderall is but I doubt it makes you think you're an adder.

You're missing the point. It's a pun on adderall. ADDER-all.
But yeah - I saw this a while ago; it's pretty cool.

I'm calling bullshit though because the inhalants he took like NO2 and Lighter fluid do not last long enough for him to paint a self portrait while affected

NO2 is probs too intense to draw anything that makes sense during the peak. It's probably drawn during the afterglow.
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Oct 3, 2012,
He would've drawn them like that with or without any of those drugs. Artists gonna art.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
He would've drawn them like that with or without any of those drugs. Artists gonna art.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I'm getting from this (that nobody else seems to be getting) is that he created the self portraits after coming down, not while he was still high. The pictures aren't him looking in a mirror and drawing himself while he's high, but rather an interpretation afterwards of how he remembered feeling while under the influence.

At least that's how I understand it, maybe that's not correct, though it would certainly make more sense that way. Like I said, I've been on plenty of those, though they all were prescribed, but I'm not sure what the dosage was on a lot of them, so I can't really compare. Though I'm sure that anyone that has taken nitrous oxide at the dentist, his picture would be a fair depiction of what it's like being on that stuff.

Though I can't imagine how he got that for Klonopin, though I think I only take 1mg, which is quite a bit less than he's taking obviously. But that stuff certainly doesn't make you feel like a rocket man.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by mulefish
You're missing the point. It's a pun on adderall. ADDER-all.

Thanks buddy. Totally wouldn't have drawn that connection if it wasn't for you. You are an inspiration.
Page 2 of 2