Page 2 of 3
Incubus -If not now when - Isadore.

I personally consider One day Remain to be Alter Bridge's worst album, so I'm going to say that and say the Broken Wings is an excellent.

Machine Head - Supercharger - Bulldozer.

Don't like Mezmerize as much as SOAD's other albums, but Question is just too good IMO. As is Lost in Hollywood.

Muse - The Resistance - MK Ultra.

I don't know if Pearl Jam's Backspacer is considered to be a bad albu,..but in the case that it, I love the song "The End"

Placebo - Battle For The Sun - Speak in Tongues.

Slipknot - All Hope is Gone - Snuff.

Tool - 10000 Days (Yet I don't think it's a bad album) Jambi and Vicarious.

The Doors - The Soft Parade (Their worst album for me) - Runnin Blue and The Soft Parade.

STP - Tiny Song...Songs From The Vatican Gift Shop - Lady Picture Show is a lovely song.

Sylvan - Presets - Presets and Signed Away.

Here I'm going to go one step further.
Sh*t band - Creed; sh*T album - everyone one; one song I like - Beautiful.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
Machine Head - Supercharger - Bulldozer.

Slipknot - All Hope is Gone - Snuff.

Tool - 10000 Days (Yet I don't think it's a bad album) Jambi and Vicarious.

Totally agreed on Bulldozer. That song is amazing.

And Snuff. How did Slipknot pull off a song so pretty? I don't mind a couple of Slipknot songs, but that one takes the cake for sure.

But I love every actual song on 10000 days. That said, it consists of the most filler of any Tool album.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Not really bad, just least favorite albums.

Green Day- Letterbomb (American Idiot)
Pearl Jam- Deep (Ten)
Mr. Bungle- Slowly Growing Deaf (Mr. Bungle)
Soundgarden- Mood for Trouble (Ultramega OK)

I love that song
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I love that song

Yea, it's the best one on the album. THat's the point.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, it's the best one on the album. THat's the point.

I totally read the title wrong. I thought it was worst song
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Old Eminem is fantastic. Encore was when he started going downhill.

I don't understand people who like his new stuff more. Like, I honestly don't even understand it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I totally read the title wrong. I thought it was worst song

Yea, I had to read the title like five times before I understood it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by lushacrous
I don't understand people who like his new stuff more. Like, I honestly don't even understand it.

Let's say it had the best production of his albums, which it doesn't, but let's say it does.

Compare the two:

Old: Rock Bottom

Watching ballers while they flossing in their pathfinders
These overnight stars becoming autograph signers
We all long to blow up and leave the past behind us
Along with the small fry's and average half pinters
While player haters turn bitch like they have vaginas
Cause we see them dollar signs and let the cash blind us
Money will brainwash you and leave your ass mindless
Snakes slither in the grass spineless

New: Untitled
Get up! Baby get a move on, Like a U-Haul
You can rack your brain like pool balls
You will never think of this shit
Yeah, honey you called?
Well here I come, Havoc on the beat, I reek it
Evil I see, hear and speak it
Lady put your money on Shady
Fuck that other weak shit
Put your eggs in the same basket
You can count every muh'fucking chicken fore' it hatches
Cuz, you can bet your ass that we gone get it crackin'
Like a Kraken and Titans when they're clashin'

Like... Is it even worth comparing?
My immediate first thought was Far off of Coheed's Year of the Black Rainbow. There were a couple other songs off it that were alright too and it wasn't a TERRIBLE album but it blows my mind what a massive downgrade in quality it was from Good Apollo 2, especially production-wise. What the **** were they thinking? Let's hope Afterman is better.

As far as the rest of my favorite bands go they're all pretty consistent quality-wise (imo, anyway). Maybe Lamb of God's new one. Parts of it were pretty weak.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by AnEvilWalrus
My immediate first thought was Far off of Coheed's Year of the Black Rainbow. There were a couple other songs off it that were alright too and it wasn't a TERRIBLE album but it blows my mind what a massive downgrade in quality it was from Good Apollo 2, especially production-wise. What the **** were they thinking? Let's hope Afterman is better.

I disagree with you completely. I think it was a step in the right direction production wise. I'm not fond of No World for Tomorrow's production at all. It's just unpleasant to me and Mother Superior, one of if not the best song Claudio has written, is completely ruined by it. Year of the Black Rainbow was supposed to be a dark, atmospheric album and I think it was accomplished very well.
Last edited by BurningStarlV at Oct 2, 2012,
under cover of darkness

holy shit angles was such a shitty disappointment

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Oct 2, 2012,
Quote by BurningStarlV
I disagree with you completely. I think it was a step in the right direction production wise. I'm not fond of No World for Tomorrow's production at all. It's just unpleasant to me and Mother Superior, one of if not the best song Claudio has written, is completely ruined by it. Year of the Black Rainbow was supposed to be a dark, atmospheric album and I think it was accomplished very well.

Opinions and all that. I just think the production is just so noisy and reverb-y and I just can't stand it. I mean, Guns of Summer, which could have been a pretty good song had it not had the production is did, sounded like a complete mess. There are tons of moments during that album where I just can't hear anything and have no idea what's going on, and at all other times it just sounds too hollow and open. Echoey, kind of, I guess. That said, there are parts where it is, like you said, very atmospheric and sounds awesome (Far, Pearl of the Stars, and the title track, maybe others). I understand where they were trying to go with it, I just don't think they quite nailed it.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Supremacy from Muse's 2nd Law. Terrible album.

Same album, but Animals.
Also, Dream Theater's The Count of Tuscany from BC&SL.
Shield Your Eyes- Jawbreaker
Off of Bivouac. Their only album I just can't get into at all, but this is a sweet song.

Sonic Infusion- Mudhoney
Since We've Become Translucent is easily their worst album.
Quote by edgeyyz
Same album, but Animals.
Also, Dream Theater's The Count of Tuscany from BC&SL.

Imma say Panic Station.

Metallica - Fixxxer - ReLoad
Metallica - All Within My Hands (without the kill kill kill part) - St. Anger
Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies Pt. 1 - Systematic Chaos
Uh... I guess mordecai off the silent circus. Did i let you know off im with you. Pigs off animals
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Let's say it had the best production of his albums, which it doesn't, but let's say it does.

Compare the two:

Old: Rock Bottom

Watching ballers while they flossing in their pathfinders
These overnight stars becoming autograph signers
We all long to blow up and leave the past behind us
Along with the small fry's and average half pinters
While player haters turn bitch like they have vaginas
Cause we see them dollar signs and let the cash blind us
Money will brainwash you and leave your ass mindless
Snakes slither in the grass spineless

New: Untitled
Get up! Baby get a move on, Like a U-Haul
You can rack your brain like pool balls
You will never think of this shit
Yeah, honey you called?
Well here I come, Havoc on the beat, I reek it
Evil I see, hear and speak it
Lady put your money on Shady
Fuck that other weak shit
Put your eggs in the same basket
You can count every muh'fucking chicken fore' it hatches
Cuz, you can bet your ass that we gone get it crackin'
Like a Kraken and Titans when they're clashin'

Like... Is it even worth comparing?

Theyre both bad lol.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Theyre both bad lol.

You might not like it, but you can't deny that the first example had a lot more going on linguistically than the second one.
QOTSA- Misfit Love (Era Vularis)
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Nevermore - The Learning

From The Politics Of Ecstacy. I don't know what it is about that album but I just plain-out don't like it that much. The mixing's a big issue for me, but even so, I love the HELL out of the debut album and In Memory and they're both mixed pretty similarly, and I listen to a lot of stuff with mixing jobs I'm not so huge on but still manage to enjoy greatly(Savage Grace's Master Of Disguise is a prime example of this), so I'm not sure what's on the go. I just don't like it. It doesn't have that...pizazz to it, particularly in the vocals(Warrel's a very...emotional singer, I find, but here I'm not getting much).

Sortilège - Chasse Le Dragon

From Larmes Des Héros. I know, I know, they only had two albums and a "mini-album" which is really just a long EP, but the Sortilège EP and Métamorphose are both great albums IMO, then the second album is...well, boring to me, aside from Chasse Le Dragon. The band SOUNDS the same, but they just...lost it. I don't know what they lost, but they lost it. That said though, Chasse Le Dragon is great, I particularly like the intro bit with the volume swells.

Savatage - Believe

From Streets: A Rock Opera. I LOVE me some 'Tage, really do, but their low point for me(and oddly this seemed to be the only time they got any attention) was during the little Gutter Ballet-Streets era just before Zak Stevens took over on pipes to make the masterpiece that is Edge Of Thorns. Gutter Ballet and Streets, especially Streets, are just too Broadway for me for the most part, almost a show-tune feel to some of the stuff on the albums, and it sorta hit the apex with Streets, too cheesy for me! Not to mention Jon Oliva's vocals were really starting to fade at that time(such a shame too, his work up 'til Hall Of The Mountain King was a great fit for the band IMO!), as much as I love him for his work I think it was a *VERY* good thing Zak Stevens did vocals on the later albums, especially since Jon was still writing with the band...regardless, Believe is the only track on Streets that I really listen to, despite the fact that it's the cheesiest thing ever.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Coheed has no bad albums. They're incapable of writing a bad song IMO. I can't even single out one album as my least favorite. And have you heard Domino? The Afterman will be amazing. Anyhows. I like most of these albums, but they're definitely inferior to the groups' other work.

Between the Buried and Me - Arsonist (S/T)
Opeth - Slither (Heritage)
Green Day - Minority (Warning)
Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife (S/T)
Children of Bodom - Northpole Throwdown (RRR)
All That Remains - Some of the People, All of the Time (For We Are Many)
Metallica - Some Kind of Monster (St. Anger)
Porcupine Tree - Time Flies (The Incident)
Trivium - Shattering the Skies Above (bonus track, In Waves)
Quote by lushacrous

To me, Relapse is awesome, and Recovery is crap. Main difference (besides the song topics & actual musicality of the beats) is that Relapse still has Shady & Marshall, where Recovery, there is no Shady.
Atreyu-When Two Are One (LSPA)
Avenged Sevenfold-Afterlife (s/t)
Bullet for my Valentine-Waking The Demon (SAF)
Fall Out Boy-Thriller (Infinity on High)
Foo Fighters-All My Life (All For One)
Green Day- The Grouch (Nimrod)
Metallica- Some Kind of Monster (St. Anger)
My Chemical Romance- Famous Last Words (The Black Parade)
Nirvana- Paper Cuts (Bleach)
Slipknot- The Shape (Iowa)
Trivium- Entrance of the Conflagration (The Crusade)
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I don't even know what my favorite band/artist is. It varies. And I wouldn't know their worst album anyway.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
A Perfect Circle - Passive, off the album Emotive.

An entire album of covers (some of which are decent enough, most are kinda shit), from one of the most talented bands going?

Disappointing.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
A Perfect Circle - Passive, off the album Emotive.

An entire album of covers (some of which are decent enough, most are kinda shit), from one of the most talented bands going?

Disappointing.

I kind of agree..but Fiddle and the Drum is f*cking amazing.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
I kind of agree..but Fiddle and the Drum is f*cking amazing.

Yeah, there are a couple of good tracks on there, but when you compare it to Mer De Noms, and more importantly Thirteenth Step - holy shit is it a let down!

EDIT: Sticking with APC, I was listening to Thirteenth Step the other day, and reminiscing about when I saw them on that tour.

I was thinking it only seemed like 4 years ago or so, but looking back it was actually more like 8.

God I feel old now.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Nov 2, 2012,
Quote by whywefight
Killswitch Engage- couldn't find a song- 2nd self titled

Hated this album, but I liked Save Me and The Reckoning

I stopped liking KsE when I stopped being 16 though guys btw guys so you know.

Quote by Darth_Pietrus
SOAD - BYOB (Mesmerize)

wat r u mentel?

Don't really have any of these myself I don't think, if it's one of my favourite bands I usually like the songs unconditionally